This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lets make Charizard an Uber (Challenge game)

#1iKhanicPosted 2/13/2013 5:55:30 PM(edited)
So here is the challenge: You must make Charizard a possible Uber pokemon under the following restrictions:

ALLOWED:
-Introducing new moves
-Modifying Charizard's movepool
-Introducing new types (e.g. a new type for Fire to be strong against)
-Adding a new Ability
-Giving Charizard different abilities (EXCEPTION: He must have access to Blaze)
-Changing UP TO 2 type effectiveness (NOTE: When you change 1 type effectivness, your second change must counteract the change. For example, if I make Normal types strong against Ghost types, I then must either make Ghost types strong against some other type, or make some other type resist Normal types.)
-Introducing a new mechanic to the game (e.g. Dual typed attacks, triple typed pokemon, etc.)
-Changing the effects of moves or abilities.

NOT ALLOWED
-Changing base stats
-Changing Type (EXCEPTION: You may add a new type if you introduce triple typing)

Here are Charizard's info for your convenience
Typing
Fire/Flying

Base Stats
HP: 78
Atk: 84
Def: 78
Sp. Atk: 109
Sp. Def: 85
Speed: 100
Total: 534

Abilities
Blaze or Solar Power (hidden)

Learnset
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29#By_leveling_up

Lastly, It would be nice if you could include a small explanation of why your changes would make Charizard Uber
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2Frosted_ChortlePosted 2/13/2013 5:09:26 PM
No.
---
YOU STOLE FROM MY SHOP!? NOW YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE! *shocks you to death*
#3MugilokoPosted 2/13/2013 5:11:13 PM(edited)
New feature: Pokemons can use 5 moves now

Charizard gets Quiver Dance, Magic Guard, Earth Power and Giga Drain.
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:11:40 PM
Frosted_Chortle posted...
No.

Wow, its a game, you can just not participate instead of being an ass.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5IrisVilePosted 2/13/2013 5:16:53 PM(edited)
Mugiloko posted...
New feature: Pokemons can use 5 moves now

Charizard gets Quiver Dance, Magic Guard, Earth Power and Giga Drain.

Contrary to belief you still get wrecked by rock moves. Haxsubway taught me this. I run Magic Guard Quiver Dance Heatwave, Earth Power, Air Slash. Rock moves are like loldead.

Even Contrary V-Creat(or w/e that move is) is so, so.
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:33:25 PM
Question to those who have/will answer. Should I do more of these for other pokemon?
---
#7MetaFalconPunchPosted 2/13/2013 5:34:09 PM
No.

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)
#8MukAndMewPosted 2/13/2013 5:36:39 PM
charizard gets no guard and fissure

gg
---
I'm home.
#9mralpha543Posted 2/13/2013 5:39:30 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
No.

---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus.
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#10willingmessPosted 2/13/2013 5:48:47 PM
have solar powered double charizards sp.att. and speed every turn in the sun without the hp cost. and give it protect, earth power, and e-speed (or vacuum wave) charizard for ubers!
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!