This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So now we became prophets?

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 2/13/2013 5:37:56 PM
First, we BW2 came out we predicted the introduction of gen 6 and no RSE Remakes. IT HAPPENED!!!

When the movie of Genesect was announced we predicted that either a Gen 6 Pokemon or Mewtwo will appear. IT HAPPENED!!!

We also predicted that this gen will have a new Eeveelution. IT HAPPENED!!!

What´s next? The new type thing?
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#2MukAndMewPosted 2/13/2013 5:38:25 PM
tyranidomega sorta predicted a mewtwo vs genesect movie
---
I'm home.
#312RougePosted 2/13/2013 5:38:36 PM
New turtle Pokemon.
---
Accurate description of my current emotional state:
http://i.imgur.com/XId329W.jpg Sorry if this'll affect anybody negatively.
#4Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:41:41 PM
12Rouge posted...
New turtle Pokemon.

You... What have you done?
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#5SlimeStackPosted 2/13/2013 5:43:59 PM(edited)
The way the Pokémon Company promotes the franchise is a big giveaway for a lot of things. Mewtwo was partly speculated due to merchandise being sold for it. The massive Eevee promotion that's gone on recently was also an indicator.

Gen VI wasn't being promoted last year, but the fact that the Pokémon League was happening at that point in the anime was an indicator that the Gen V promotion was on its way out. The fact that the DS is more or less dead was also a huge factor, even B2W2 were pushing it when they came out.

As for new types? There's absolutely no evidence anywhere. People just bring it up because that's what they want to see. They do the same with every new generation. This stuff is on par with the Hoenn remake speculation:- it was always a possibility but there was no evidence for it what-so-ever and people were connecting dots left right and center because they really wanted it.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#6TyranidomegaPosted 2/13/2013 5:45:27 PM
MukAndMew posted...
tyranidomega sorta predicted a mewtwo vs genesect movie

Nah, I couldn't take credit for that. Honestly, when people found out what Genesect's origins were, most thought "hey this thing is kinda similar to Mewtwo...Mewtwo vs Genesect anyone?"
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#7mralpha543Posted 2/13/2013 5:45:30 PM
SlimeStack posted...
The way the Pokémon Company promotes the franchise is a big giveaway for a lot of things. Mewtwo was partly speculated due to merchandise being sold for it. The massive Eevee promotion that's gone on recently was also an indicator.

Gen VI wasn't being promoted last year, but the fact that the Pokémon League was happening at that point in the anime was an indicator that the Gen V promotion was on its way out. The fact that the DS is more or less dead was also a huge factor, even B2W2 were pushing it when they came out.

As for new types? There's absolutely no evidence anywhere. People just bring it up because that's what they want to see. They do the same with every new generation. This stuff is on par with the Hoenn remake speculation:- it was always a possibility but there was no evidence for it what-so-ever and people were connecting dots left right and center because they really wanted it.

---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus.
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.