This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone thought that maybe Ninfia is just a Normal Evolution done by Beauty?

#11Rob_Van_Dam93Posted 2/13/2013 10:47:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12Rob_Van_Dam93Posted 2/13/2013 10:48:18 PM
Pikaley posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
CharizardFire posted...
It can't be something that was done before.

Why not?

Why do you think Eevee doesn't evolve into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone?

You actually have a point. There's an unwritten rule in Pokemon where an old Pokemon can't get a new evolution (or baby) with an old method.

If it was done through beauty, why does Eevee not evolve when you maxed out his beauty before?

They're pretty careful about holes in the continuity.

or umbreon through dusk stone, or espeon through shiny stone maybe

anyway heard someone throw out interesting idea, since X and Y are chromosomes and some versions of screenshots show dna double helixes in them it could be possible ninfia could be male only in one and female only in the other and weve only seen female evo...would also explain secret of evolution method and maybe different typings per version which could explain that as well

just me rambling on, hadnt heard much of this idea on boards so thought id throw it out there

umm Moon Stone and Sun Stone , come on man
---
PSN:SS5DEJAN
#13AccrovideogamesPosted 2/13/2013 10:49:41 PM
wrightreyesrock posted...
That rule has been broken before though. Lickilicky could've technically existed in gen II

Don't forget about how type match-up was changed in gen 2, how Magnemite suddenly became resistant to Normal and weak against Fire, how Bite became super effective against Psychic, etc. Game Freak fails at staying consistent, they should just retcon the game and get rid of incenses among other stupid things.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#14Callista08Posted 2/13/2013 10:51:10 PM
At this point I'd rather they break their rule and start doing things that could have been done in the past. Than just developing dumber and dumber ways to evolve. Specifically evolving through trade. That is the single worst thought ever.

Not because I can't get it done, but I hate having to give them away to get them evolved.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3653-9864-6035
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
#15TehTrumpCardPosted 2/13/2013 11:08:07 PM(edited)
Prism Scale, that is all.
---
...Life is tedious if it ain't flowing... Trump x E4's Caitlin
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard