This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I just came across this board...

#1TCrinaleTPosted 2/14/2013 12:40:24 AM
I don't even own a DS, but I like the idea of taming little creatures and using them. I thought, hey, "Pokemon X". Perhaps you could get a DS3 and get this game.
*Goes to release date, Octoboer 2013, LOL*.
How can this game be top 10 in the gamefaqs 8 months before of release? No offense but you guys are seriously sick xD.
#2Jrx1Posted 2/14/2013 12:40:56 AM
no comment
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~
#3Bruce_WanyePosted 2/14/2013 12:47:47 AM
You got a problem buddy?
---
My Wedlocke Challenge! Check it out!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65397174
#4XWolfOPosted 2/14/2013 12:51:37 AM
Eek! Did you touch me?
---
It's-a me!
#5AeoninPosted 2/14/2013 12:53:07 AM
Go back to your bridge.
---
"A man's soul burns hotter than any cape." - xgamer1234
#6LexifoxPosted 2/14/2013 12:57:48 AM
Getting to the top of the board is easy.

It's a combination of people have a lot of speculation, hopes, and desires regarding the game that they want to share, analysis of everything down to the pixel, and the fact that the people here are so easily trolled it's like shooting fish in a barrel. And you're shooting using a gatling gun that is entirely operated by someone else you just say "Shoot" and they shoot the barrel because the person operating it is also some sort of machine programmed to be the best damn gatling gunner in the world.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7DonniedonzPosted 2/14/2013 1:11:02 AM
Lexifox posted...
Getting to the top of the board is easy.

It's a combination of people have a lot of speculation, hopes, and desires regarding the game that they want to share, analysis of everything down to the pixel, and the fact that the people here are so easily trolled it's like shooting fish in a barrel. And you're shooting using a gatling gun that is entirely operated by someone else you just say "Shoot" and they shoot the barrel because the person operating it is also some sort of machine programmed to be the best damn gatling gunner in the world.

How eloquent.
I say, dear Lexi. Your wisdom has brought tears to my eyes.
---
[Currently waiting for a sig worthy quote.]
#8wufei8706Posted 2/14/2013 1:17:29 AM
I've never posted here either.
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/4sl82r.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Uu5mm.png
#9TCrinaleT(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 1:38:44 AM
Lol at the hostility of this board, I did not insult anyone I was implicitly asking why is it that this game is bringing so much expectation among people even before 8 months of release.

Eek did you touch me, go back to your bridge, what the hell is this?

Shouldn't you be happy that new people that have never played a Pokemon is interested in this topic? That would potentially attract new players = more sales = your beloved companies grow stronger = more pokemon versions and earlier releases?
#10sheathtalondarPosted 2/14/2013 1:48:33 AM
Um u did insult us u called us sick, but to answer your question pokemon is one of the most popular franchises in the world, now with 6 generations, and comeing up on 700 monsters people are excited and speculating on what might be new. Also I think tis might be a troll topic no offence because you called it a ds3 and that combined with your lack of knowlege about the subject come off as silly.
---
The official silver surfer of the mvc3 board