This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The other Eeveelution?

#1scrappybristolPosted 2/14/2013 6:38:18 AM
So typically, new Eeveelutions come in pairs and usually there is one with a type advantage over the other.

Since Sylveon is most likey Normal type, I can only speculate that if there is a second Eeveelution that it will be either Fighting or Ghost.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#2SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 2/14/2013 6:39:38 AM
Obv, the 2nd one will be the new type that resists everything /except/ normal, which it's weak to.
#3SlimeStackPosted 2/14/2013 6:39:41 AM
Just like how there's always a remake of an older Pokémon game in every generation.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#4EnferolunosPosted 2/14/2013 6:40:33 AM
A male-only eeveelution
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5Wolfspider86Posted 2/14/2013 6:48:49 AM
Enferolunos posted...
A male-only eeveelution

If thats true, then it better look like the most pimpiest badass mofo to ever walk on the pokemon world
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3997 6828 8720
#6zurcnPosted 2/14/2013 6:54:21 AM
it will walk on 2 feet have a cane mustache and monocle
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#7Wolfspider86Posted 2/14/2013 7:02:00 AM
zurcn posted...
it will walk on 2 feet have a cane mustache and monocle

With, nice top hat, long cigar, and cape coat
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3997 6828 8720
#8Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/14/2013 7:05:12 AM(edited)
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
Obv, the 2nd one will be the new type that resists everything /except/ normal, which it's weak to.

Dragon is actually quite similar to Normal. This is mainly offensively-speaking, though. Both of them lack many weaknesses, and hit a large selection of types for neutral damage. In fact, if you were to use a Dragon and Normal pairing, you'd be able to hit every type neutrally barring Steel.

However, I'm expecting that they'll actually continue to dodge a dragon evo.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#9scrappybristol(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:21:02 AM
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

Dragon is actually quite similar to Normal. This is mainly offensively-speaking, though. Both of them lack many weaknesses, and hit a large selection of types for neutral damage. In fact, if you were to use a Dragon and Normal pairing, you'd be able to hit every type neutrally barring Steel.

However, I'm expecting that they'll actually continue to dodge a dragon evo.

Normal/Dragon? Dunsparce evo anyone?

Also Steel wouldn't be a problem due to the fact that most dragon and normal types can learn a fire and/or fighting type move.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.