This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people against it?

#1SkoziPosted 2/14/2013 9:55:57 AM
(I'm sitting in a college class starving right now)

Anyway, why are people so against the idea of a new type?

(I'm not asking the probability)
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of the Reaper clan:Skozi
#2AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/14/2013 9:56:25 AM
Why is everyone creating the same damn topic?
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#3SlimeStackPosted 2/14/2013 9:57:11 AM
Why do people keep assuming everyone hates the idea of a new type? People just hate those who think a new type is confirmed.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#4Swiftblade09Posted 2/14/2013 9:57:29 AM
Because at this point it would be pointless and would make us have to memorize new type match ups
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#5R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/14/2013 9:57:46 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Why do people keep assuming everyone hates the idea of a new type? People just hate those who think a new type is confirmed.

This. Also TC, look before you post.
---
You might as well name the pokemon Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen.- Caltenburn
#6Twilight_SonataPosted 2/14/2013 9:58:12 AM
Skozi posted...
(Anyway, why are people so against the idea of a new type?

We're not. We're against the crappy reasoning that people are giving for it. That they haven't revealed a Pokemon's type is not good reason to believe that it will be of a new type. They didn't reveal what Reshiram and Zekrom were at first either, and everybody swore up and down they would be Light- and Dark-type respectively or else why not just tell us?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#7fredie11Posted 2/14/2013 9:58:38 AM
because a new type will screw everything up and we don't like any of the types people are coming up with
---
"Hope is what makes us strong it is why we are here. Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost"
Married to Cynthia
#8KingTumbleweedPosted 2/14/2013 9:59:23 AM
Quote from another one of these threads:

KingTumbleweed posted...
People say we need new types. They never specify why we need them, what would be the point and how useful it will be.

---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#9Skozi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:59:30 AM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Why is everyone creating the same damn topic?

Because most of these topics that I see are either filled with, "new type confirmed, you guys are dumb if disagree" or, "new type is so dumb hurrr, would ruin pokemans."
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of the Reaper clan:Skozi
#10KitschgardenerPosted 2/14/2013 10:00:20 AM
Messes up Hidden Power, isn't likely to improve Ice and Poison without nerfing or boosting some average or good types...