This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

At first I was eh about Sylveon...

#1Coop14Posted 2/14/2013 10:29:00 AM
Then I saw the 3D gameplay of him and fell in love with it. Very cool/flows kinda Pokemon. Depending on type I could definently see it being my favorite
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#2KitschgardenerPosted 2/14/2013 10:32:42 AM
I think Sylveon is a pretty cool guy. Eh attacks Pokmeon and doesnt afraid of anything.
#3FFnutPosted 2/14/2013 10:37:01 AM
Came in expecting terrible Skyrim joke.

Happy I was wrong.
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#4Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/14/2013 10:49:34 AM
FFnut posted...
Came in expecting terrible Skyrim joke.

Happy I was wrong.

But then I took a Normal to the knee!!1
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#5westontickleePosted 2/14/2013 10:55:22 AM
Sylveon is a girl...
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#6reaverzPosted 2/14/2013 12:42:17 PM
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

Likely 87.5/12.5 Male/Female gender ratio would say otherwise.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#7konichiwa8ePosted 2/14/2013 1:29:39 PM
reaverz posted...
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

It's not like Eevee is male only. The fact that there's a chance you can get a female is sufficient to show that there's a possibility that it might be exclusively female. This just makes it a rarer/ harder to obtain Pokemon.
---
OK!
#8vital_tundraPosted 2/14/2013 1:39:10 PM
konichiwa8e posted...
reaverz posted...
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

It's not like Eevee is male only. The fact that there's a chance you can get a female is sufficient to show that there's a possibility that it might be exclusively female. This just makes it a rarer/ harder to obtain Pokemon.

Plus they could, you know, change the ratio. Its not like its some forbidden thing to do.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#9XWolfOPosted 2/14/2013 1:41:24 PM
At first I was eh about Sylveon, but after some time, I started to hate it. Now that I've seen the footage I can safely say that I dislike it. I'm so happy now.
---
It's-a me!
#10reaverzPosted 2/14/2013 2:42:20 PM
vital_tundra posted...
konichiwa8e posted...
reaverz posted...
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

Plus they could, you know, change the ratio. Its not like its some forbidden thing to do.

You mean make Eevee and all its evos 50/50? That would be unlikely indeed. For one, if you can transfer Pokemon from Gen V to XY, that would make 37.5% of male Eevee family Pokemon transferred to switch from male to female.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]