This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

At first I was eh about Sylveon...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. At first I was eh about Sylveon...

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
3 years ago#1
Then I saw the 3D gameplay of him and fell in love with it. Very cool/flows kinda Pokemon. Depending on type I could definently see it being my favorite
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
3 years ago#2
I think Sylveon is a pretty cool guy. Eh attacks Pokmeon and doesnt afraid of anything.

User Info: FFnut

FFnut
3 years ago#3
Came in expecting terrible Skyrim joke.

Happy I was wrong.
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
3 years ago#4
FFnut posted...
Came in expecting terrible Skyrim joke.

Happy I was wrong.

But then I took a Normal to the knee!!1
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.

User Info: westonticklee

westonticklee
3 years ago#5
Sylveon is a girl...
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#6
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

Likely 87.5/12.5 Male/Female gender ratio would say otherwise.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: konichiwa8e

konichiwa8e
3 years ago#7
reaverz posted...
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

It's not like Eevee is male only. The fact that there's a chance you can get a female is sufficient to show that there's a possibility that it might be exclusively female. This just makes it a rarer/ harder to obtain Pokemon.
OK!

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
3 years ago#8
konichiwa8e posted...
reaverz posted...
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

It's not like Eevee is male only. The fact that there's a chance you can get a female is sufficient to show that there's a possibility that it might be exclusively female. This just makes it a rarer/ harder to obtain Pokemon.

Plus they could, you know, change the ratio. Its not like its some forbidden thing to do.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
3 years ago#9
At first I was eh about Sylveon, but after some time, I started to hate it. Now that I've seen the footage I can safely say that I dislike it. I'm so happy now.
It's-a me!

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#10
vital_tundra posted...
konichiwa8e posted...
reaverz posted...
westonticklee posted...
Sylveon is a girl...

Plus they could, you know, change the ratio. Its not like its some forbidden thing to do.

You mean make Eevee and all its evos 50/50? That would be unlikely indeed. For one, if you can transfer Pokemon from Gen V to XY, that would make 37.5% of male Eevee family Pokemon transferred to switch from male to female.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. At first I was eh about Sylveon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived