This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Sylvion is not a Normal type Pokemon, I will eat my-

#1Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/14/2013 2:24:20 PM
words.

I mean it..
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#2ecylisPosted 2/14/2013 2:24:47 PM
I will eat my hands.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NaW3frK.gif | Pokemon White: http://i.imgur.com/BlxTP3R.png | http://i.imgur.com/NaW3frK.gif
#3jayman7Posted 2/14/2013 2:25:46 PM
If Sylveon is not a Normal-type, I will eat my lunch, enjoy it, and internally laugh at anyone who thought it was, in fact, a Normal-type.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4WilhuffTarkinPosted 2/14/2013 2:26:02 PM
Strong words. How do you feel about the possible typings of Sylveon, though?
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#5SlimeStackPosted 2/14/2013 2:27:01 PM
jayman7 posted...
If Sylveon is not a Normal-type, I will eat my lunch, enjoy it, and internally laugh at anyone who thought it was, in fact, a Normal-type.

"I think it's not a Normal type therefore it's physically impossible for it to be a Normal type."
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#6jayman7Posted 2/14/2013 2:30:32 PM(edited)
SlimeStack posted...
jayman7 posted...

"I think it's not a Normal type therefore it's physically impossible for it to be a Normal type."

I never said any such thing.

Oh, I don't believe it will be. But at no point did I say anything about it being physically impossible to be any type. It is completely possible (if incredibly improbable) that it is a Dark/Electric type that learns only Normal, Fighting, and Grass moves.

In fact, if I had to rate the types I think Sylveon is most likely to be, Normal rates a (distant) fifth... though keep in mind that third and fourth are types that do not, at present, exist (and no, neither is Light.)
---
#7SlimeStackPosted 2/14/2013 2:29:58 PM
jayman7 posted...

Oh, I don't believe it will be. But at no point did I say anything about it being physically impossible to be any type.

In fact, if I had to rate the types I think Sylveon is most likely to be, Normal rates a (distant) fifth... though keep in mind that third and fourth are types that do not, at present, exist (and no, neither is Light.)

Then why laugh at someone for thinking something that's a legitimate possibility?
---
#8Davidk92Posted 2/14/2013 2:30:10 PM
jayman7 posted...

So if it's not a Normal type, do I get to eat your lunch?
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#9jayman7Posted 2/14/2013 2:32:03 PM
SlimeStack posted...
jayman7 posted...

Oh, I don't believe it will be. But at no point did I say anything about it being physically impossible to be any type.

Then why laugh at someone for thinking something that's a legitimate possibility?

I'm not laughing at anyone for thinking it's a Normal-type yet. Though I doubt it, it hasn't been proved not to be.

Re-read my first post in this topic. Notice the first word. That's an important first word.
---
#10SlimeStackPosted 2/14/2013 2:35:40 PM
jayman7 posted...
I'm not laughing at anyone for thinking it's a Normal-type yet. Though I doubt it, it hasn't been proved not to be.

Re-read my first post in this topic. Notice the first word. That's an important first word.

That first word isn't helping you at all. How can intelligent speculation become any more or less humorous depending on what turned out to be correct?
---