This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't like the Pokemon with clothes/accessories...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I don't like the Pokemon with clothes/accessories...
3 years ago#1
Like Hitmonchan, Throh, and now Sylveon, because those clothes/accessories are part of their flesh.

And that's freaky.
3 years ago#2
I don't like the lack of Scraggy and Scrafty in this topic
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
3 years ago#3
Why don't you hate Pokemon with fur because they're wearing fur made of their own hair?
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#4
I don't like it either. I don't think it is part of them, but surely, it is weird.
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
3 years ago#5
Sylveon's bows look like they're part of its body. It does bug me on Pokemon like Hitmonchan though.
Splash
3 years ago#6
Lexifox posted...
Why don't you hate Pokemon with fur because they're wearing fur made of their own hair?

Do you think about why you type before you hit post message?
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
3 years ago#7
How do you know they don't make the clothes? Conkeldurr makes concrete, it's not a stretch to imagine that Hitmonchan can sew like a mother ****er.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for him to hold the needle, though.
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
3 years ago#8
Xavier_On_High posted...
How do you know they don't make the clothes? Conkeldurr makes concrete, it's not a stretch to imagine that Hitmonchan can sew like a mother ****er.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for him to hold the needle, though.

I didn't know that, that's cool. However, for Pokemon like Sylveon whose bows and ribbons are colored the same as it's fur, I have some issues. And there's also something about Scraggy's/Scrafty's pants being shedding, right? Gross.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I don't like the Pokemon with clothes/accessories...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived