This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't like the Pokemon with clothes/accessories...

#1CyclicalPosted 2/14/2013 5:59:05 PM
Like Hitmonchan, Throh, and now Sylveon, because those clothes/accessories are part of their flesh.

And that's freaky.
#2AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/14/2013 5:59:46 PM
I don't like the lack of Scraggy and Scrafty in this topic
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#3LexifoxPosted 2/14/2013 6:00:54 PM
Why don't you hate Pokemon with fur because they're wearing fur made of their own hair?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4TaticalWarriorPosted 2/14/2013 6:01:17 PM
I don't like it either. I don't think it is part of them, but surely, it is weird.
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#5D_BartPosted 2/14/2013 6:06:51 PM
Sylveon's bows look like they're part of its body. It does bug me on Pokemon like Hitmonchan though.
---
Splash
#6EnferolunosPosted 2/14/2013 6:08:00 PM
Lexifox posted...
Why don't you hate Pokemon with fur because they're wearing fur made of their own hair?

Do you think about why you type before you hit post message?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#7Xavier_On_HighPosted 2/14/2013 6:09:20 PM
How do you know they don't make the clothes? Conkeldurr makes concrete, it's not a stretch to imagine that Hitmonchan can sew like a mother ****er.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for him to hold the needle, though.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#8Cyclical(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:21:28 PM
Xavier_On_High posted...
How do you know they don't make the clothes? Conkeldurr makes concrete, it's not a stretch to imagine that Hitmonchan can sew like a mother ****er.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for him to hold the needle, though.

I didn't know that, that's cool. However, for Pokemon like Sylveon whose bows and ribbons are colored the same as it's fur, I have some issues. And there's also something about Scraggy's/Scrafty's pants being shedding, right? Gross.