This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's type confirmed by Nintendo in cryptic diagram released this morning.

#41King-gamerPosted 2/16/2013 9:10:06 AM
RageKaiser posted...
King-gamer posted...
What happens if they introduce a new Eevee in gen 7? Where does it go then?

Steel, Rock, Ground, Poison, Fighting

Yes but where does it "fit" in the so called cryptic diagram without screwing up the whole "formula"
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#42suprsethPosted 2/16/2013 9:11:44 AM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
It's clearly a Ground-type. Or Ground/Airport.
#43iKhanicPosted 2/16/2013 9:17:09 AM
I already noticed this
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#44TornadoQuakePosted 2/16/2013 9:28:52 AM
I haven't been keeping up with this. Ok so it's officially called Sylveon now, and it's most likely flying type?
---
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/i_am_waffles/creeperfet.gif
Dad I'm in space. I'm proud of you son! Dad are you space? Yes. Now we are a family again.
#45Sad_FacePosted 2/16/2013 9:43:20 AM
Sad_Face posted...
Except the pattern only selectively works. It's a rather stupid analysis. People just love to make up patterns where they don't exist.

Only selectively works? Explain yourself or I'll write you off as if you're doing it wrong.

I believe he's saying it only works if you choose one way; if you pick the wrong first Pokemon, you don't get super-effective; you get normal or NVE.

Okay then. How about this for a pattern; pick an eeveelution and go clockwise. If your next selection is higher (in terms of position the image) than your current pokemon, then the pokemon at 6:00 from your current pick is strong against it. If the next select is lower, then the pokemon at 6:00 is weak to your current pick.

If you do something else, then you're not following the pattern.
#46Tzuba12Posted 2/16/2013 9:56:23 AM
I noticed this too. Its probably flying. I'll say theres a 98% chance it is flying type.

Normal type? Thats just the dumbest thing I've ever heard and wouldn't make any sense since Eevee already covers that type. Why would they make a normal evo for it? Its pointless.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#47wfbad89Posted 2/17/2013 4:36:17 PM
Except for being the 'Evolution' Pokemon, Eevee is also the "Adaptation" Pokemon. It adapts to its surrounding. A normal Eeveelution would mean that there was nothing around for it to adapt to seeing as no evolutionary stone or specific location results in an Espeon in the day and an Umbreon at night. Besides, I've always thought of the normal type as a lack of typing rather than any special type. The rest are all elemental, so to carry on with the tradition, Sylveon will be 2, flying type that is!
#48AriAmiChanPosted 2/18/2013 11:24:04 PM
Legendary_Musas posted...
Of course it's Flying type.

Syl = Sylph = Air Elemental Fairies

THANK YOU!

I had a feeling based on the coloration and the ribbons, that Slyveon was a Flying type. Now the question to be answered is if it has a secondary type and what move set it can learn, as well as it's evolution method?