This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs..... Part 4! (part two)

#1willingmessPosted 2/15/2013 12:19:02 AM
Well since the last topic mysteriously dissapeared in the middle of the night, I have decided to try and re-post it.

in a world where mysterious beings called pokemon exist, there once was peace... until the mio was unleashed upon the world.... the vast majority of people had turned into pokemon! it was hard to adjust at first, but eventually people got used to it. however evil forces were lurking ready to strike! they seemed to be unstoppable... that is however until a group of heroes arose to stop them. through their heroic efforts the earth was saved.... but they were never seen since....

over time, the mio began to fade. people turned back to normal, and the world all but forgot its effects.... now yet again evil forces are looming, but there remains hope... hope that arrives from spirit signs, an oddity that seemingly is a lasting effect of the mio upon society... with these people lie our hopes and dreams for a better future.... our hopes and dreams rely upon the Spirit Signs!
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#2Frosted_ChortlePosted 2/15/2013 12:22:06 AM
I would make a part... but... am on the mods wanted list... bye!
---
YOU STOLE FROM MY SHOP!? NOW YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE! *shocks you to death*
#3GubbeyPosted 2/15/2013 2:40:18 AM
Just so you know, I'm going to be out of home pretty much all day, so you may control my character.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#4PolimarioPosted 2/15/2013 4:17:18 AM
Frosted_Chortle posted...

Why?
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!
#5ChangliniPosted 2/15/2013 4:49:46 AM(edited)
Polimario posted...
Frosted_Chortle posted...

Why?

Either way, that explains the closing of the other topic.
Now, should I repost my two parter?
Or try to do a recap of the end of the previous one?
#6PolimarioPosted 2/15/2013 4:58:35 AM
We should just have a post summing up what happenened occured in the old PSS4 topic.

Similar to...

RECENT EVENTS
-Poli genetically fused with Kyurem, but faints from poison and is captured!
-Pete is killed by Monica, who is resurrected and destroys Vermillion as Latias!
-Tyler and Erika barely escape said attack!
-Poli is taken to The Land of the Rising Sun by his captors! He gets a Custap Berry signifying something.
-Poli frees Skyla's team, whom were inside him inside there Pokéballs! Insideception!
-Zenon Shifts into Mewtwo, and warps to Poli!
-Asch and co. sense Mewtwo and give chase!
-Criminal Ryan (somehow) boards the LSR craft to slay Poli!
-Poli and the LSR Craft reach TLotRS, but are quickly dragged into a WCS drill! Ryan hides in a closet!
-Zenon finds himself warped into it as well!
-As the group continues, Monicle and a MSM tranquilize Zenon, concerned that he may be dangerous!
-Poli snaps, and almost eats Zenon before Monicle brings him back to reality. Poli then compares himself to a monster in a book.
-Frosted_Chortles overdoes crossovers with Crash Bandicoot!
-TableFlip gets a ribbon!
---
#7ChangliniPosted 2/15/2013 5:07:49 AM(edited)
Okay, but I should tell you this.

I actually was able to recover a all/most of the posts from the deleted thread, all the way up to my last one.

Gonna be doing a recap of that, unless you want me to repost them.
____

Also Throwback, your last post there, just baited my interest. Gonna want to see what you will do with Uka now..
#8PolimarioPosted 2/15/2013 5:08:00 AM
Recap will be fine.
---
#9ChangliniPosted 2/15/2013 5:59:39 AM(edited)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*PSS VALENTINES DAY!*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*-*-*-*-*-*-*THE LOST RECAPS!*-*-*-*-*-*-*

TableFlip--

Everyone finished their daily doings as someone else, except Emile. The leader then chooses Emile to play as Kara, while a person playing(?) as Zack confronts her. But in the moment, Emile states her love to Zack!

At the end, the Leader gave Tableflip the Empathy ribbon for presumably being the best at this! But then, Emile reveals to him that She is having an affair with Zack, causing TableFlip to run out crying! Only for Emile to be scolded by the others, causing her to repeat tableFlip's crying and Running! Both of their Valentines day are ruined!

Running to catch up with TableFlip at the cliff, seeing him not howling, Emile gets stopped by Suicune! Angry at her for doing what she did to tableFlip, the Suicune blocks the path, only for Emile to go through it to reach TableFlip!

She tells TableFlip that she feels nothing for Zack anymore(Oh Lass, that was quick)! Which causes her to be forgiven by TableFlip! Then everyone else catches up, getting Emile to explain how she fell in love with Zack, clearing things up!

During the howling session, the leader places the Forgiveness ribbon on TableFlip's blade! Then does a disappearing act!

Event--

Gubsey and Martini are in a dark void waiting to teleport, only for the question to be asked.

Have you spent time with best friends?

Which causes Martini(?) to damage Gubsey's lights, sending the two into a field of Flowers! The two then search the field, finding Sugar and Spice drawing a stick figure picture with one of them shaded, and the other normal! Martini asks if it's Definitely Mephy, disappointing Sugar, who then hands everyone but Gubsey a teleportation seed!

Martini sees them off, only for the phone to ring, it's a V-Day greeting from Piece!

Martini sees a Latias, then follows it!

Sol--

In Hoenn, Sol wakes up in a lab as a Flygon!
Destroying the lab with an earthquake, but discovering that he(?) can change back into human form at will!
He then sets off to find people like him.

Tyler
After a short confrontation, Tyler in Dragonite form, and Erika flew towards Hoenn, Where The Latias was heading.

Throwback

After a whole lotta something, Mercy teleports them to the station!

Land of the Rising Sun--

Guard Security Member Furez is miffed about being on the defending side!
Only to then reveal that today was a special day for her and Sam!
She then helps the Head of Guard Security to retake the Guard building they're in, from red team!

But in the hospital, Monicle's medical team's breakthrough discovery with the data from the Dracid Poli, is interrupted by the Woman Octillery(joke name). She sees a mewtwo on the highlight reel of the chaos outside!

Concluding that none of the heads knows about that sudden appearance of the legendary, Monicle heads off with the woman Octillery, large Tranquilizing riffle and paint ball machine gun in hand, to the outside of the calm hospital! Stopping to hear Prof. Hawthorn on the news!

The Prof. is about to reveal that the legendary problem is originating from an area where the star signs or generally given(Did I get that info right?)! But before they listen further, they both conclude that they should stop the Mewtwo and others! Getting in a jeep, after securing the streets!

Willingmess--

The Group finds themselves in a confusing situation! Chaos of paint and flashes of lights is spreading all around them. The hulking LSR hover craft stands before them, seemingly not working!

What will happen next? Next time on...

POKEMON SPIRIT SIGNS?!
#10ChangliniPosted 2/15/2013 6:46:27 AM(edited)
Just to be clear;

Polimario
RECENT EVENTS
-Poli genetically fused with Kyurem, but faints from poison and is captured!
-Pete is killed by Monica, who is resurrected and destroys Vermillion as Latias!
-Tyler and Erika barely escape said attack!
-Poli is taken to The Land of the Rising Sun by his captors! He gets a Custap Berry signifying something.
-Poli frees Skyla's team, whom were inside him inside there Pokéballs! Insideception!
-Zenon Shifts into Mewtwo, and warps to Poli!
-Asch and co. sense Mewtwo and give chase!
-Criminal Ryan (somehow) boards the LSR craft to slay Poli!
-Poli and the LSR Craft reach TLotRS, but are quickly dragged into a WCS drill! Ryan hides in a closet!
-Zenon finds himself warped into it as well!
-As the group continues, Monicle and a MSM tranquilize Zenon, concerned that he may be dangerous!
-Poli snaps, and almost eats Zenon before Monicle brings him back to reality. Poli then compares himself to a monster in a book.
-Frosted_Chortles overdoes crossovers with Crash Bandicoot!
-TableFlip gets a ribbon!

This recap explains stuff I didn't go into.

_____

Characters inside the Land of the Setting/Rising Sun:

Monicle----Childhood Friend of-----Prindle

Furez----Married to----Sam

Ycre----worried about----Arckson(Left arm's still healing from an acid incident)

Marknam'(Teaching students on Pokemon Languages at the New Guard Institute).

Goodman(Recovering from a white orb mark incident.)

Muter(Currently knocked out by a paintball.)----New Guard Member with-----Petite(MIA)

Ycre----Custap Berry----Poli

Anna

Monicle

Will, Pryce, Asch, Jabba and co.

Criminal Ryan

No names:

Pokemon within the WCS drill.
Captain of LSRC
Head of Guard Security.
The Woman Octillery.
The radio grunts.
Grunts