This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs..... Part 4! (part two)

#111willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:39:39 PM
Changlini posted...
Okay, to get things strait.

Poli is waiting on the data gathered from Monicle's examination of him. All the while just after the confrontation with Poli, Will's group leaves into an area unknown, hunkering down for the night.

Now, did I miss something about the entire battle with the heartless ending? Or can I continue to conclude it with my next post?

well my group apparently left in a portal to some random area for no reason, and I think in the midst of a lull in the fight poli is asking about pertinent information about himself... at any moment he could be jumped by a pack of heartless
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#112ChangliniPosted 2/15/2013 10:43:46 PM
willingmess posted...

well my group apparently left in a portal to some random area for no reason, and I think in the midst of a lull in the fight poli is asking about pertinent information about himself... at any moment he could be jumped by a pack of heartless

Thank you, that cleared a few things up.
#113GarioshiPosted 2/15/2013 10:46:44 PM
Considering Asch made the portal, I think it's safe to say that they're in Darkrai's domain.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#114ChangliniPosted 2/15/2013 11:26:46 PM(edited)
^^
K.

In the New Guard Institute

With the battle calming, the last of the Darksides stood in the way of the institute escape route, where the teenagers were scrambling to the evacuation crafts. For now, the area would rise from the darkness that engulfs it, the darkness that engulfed the island of old. The darkness that they were once afraid of, but now prepared for.

Marcknam' stood along with the other guard members, teachers, and nurses, telling them on what positions they should take to distract the heartless from the students. Each of them stood their ground, as the bright sky shined down, through the countless windows lining the roofs.

Guard member----"We."
Nurse-----------------"Are."
Teacher--------------"Expendable."

They all glanced at the students running into the crafts, for safety. And Marcknam' said the words that defined the Oaf they took, the oaf Lucy made, the oaf that built this Land out of the ashes of old.

Marcknam'----------"But they are not."

The many that are nameless retaliated, with heart, with love, and with respect towards the heartless enemies that will never deserve any of the emotions that they are giving onto to them. Then the battle for the students began, having everyone else rallying together. For there were people to rescue, a land to be saved, and information to yet be given.

They stood their ground, the oath, the pledge, the words that once came from the mouth and an angry pilot, now resides within the minds of many, as a force that provides calm within disparity, within sacrifice.

They have to live.
_______

Back to where Poli is.

Monicle---"Don't be sorry, we all are descendants of ones that have done much worse. And about those examinations..."

"Once the seeker for revenge,"
"now the harbinger of forgiveness."
"This."
"Is."
"White Lady."
"Here to provide guidance."

Everyone looked up towards the bright sky, they saw the underbelly of a large aircraft, carrying three large letters. The grunts stood in awe at the sight, for it was one of the few that dawn the name of the founders for the land they live on today...

"Uka.."

Before the lull of the battle was lost, one of the helicopters landed, with a tattered Prindle tightly grasping his wooden sword, the symbol on his uniform glowing. Monicle first speaks.

Monicle---"Poli, the rest of the report you seek is, still within the hospital.

Prindle-----"Ycre and a person that calls itself Martini are there now, holding their ground within the building."

"But, most of our forces are converging around the New Guard Institute, seems like the last of the beasts that spawn the pitch black creatures are there. I will personally oversee the battle of the school, if you decide to go back to the hospital."

"Remember, Monicle will guide you to where the information is now kept, for we're still under the light of a setting sun, waiting for it to rise again..."

Monicle-----"I'll personally take you to where I hid the results, the photos, the data of what makes you physically you. But only if you go back to the hospital."

Poli was struck with a decision, just as the large white aircraft started to head towards the Institute for the final battle with the heartless.

To assist the battle against the last Darkside, or to first get the answers he seeks.

What will it be?

--]Option one?
--]Option Two?
--]Other?

[Gonna sleep now.]
#115GarioshiPosted 2/15/2013 11:26:24 PM
Other: Asch checks on Poli with Isaac for protection and end up fighting for their lives.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#116willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:09:43 AM
in the dark void in which the group now is, will is getting some sleep... however, this is not quite the restful night he would have hoped for. hhe began to dream, a dream that would haunt him for some time.

this is a recounting of will's dream.

will: woohoo! I can breath underwater now!!

flying hippopotamus: will... you can do that already....

will: I don't care! this is still my dream, and I can do what I want!

flying hippopotamus: whatever... oh, look, down there, what's that!?

will: hmm... it seems to be a sobbing figure!... hey wait! flying hippopotamus where'd you go!?

the hippo had completely disappeared while he had looked over there.

so will drifts down to talk to the sobbing lady.

will: hey there... are you ok?

lady: no! I had a son that I never knew about! I wanted to meet him but he's dead now!

will: oh... I'm so sorry...

lady: all I know is that his last remaining of his line is named will....

will: really? my name is will!

the lady suddenly stopped sobbing.

lady: really?

will: yes!

lady: let me see your face.

with that she lifts up her head.

will: aaaagggghhh

suddenly she looks like a large combination of some quadroped and a kingdra.

lady: hmm... you look like an excellent meal!

she lunges for will and gobbles him up.... when suddenly will is in a large room, sitting at a table. across from him is kyogre.

kyogre: hello will

will: kyogre?

kyogre: indeed... it is me?

will: how do I know this isn't just a dream?

kyogre: oh... it is a dream.... but that doesn't change the reality of our conversation.

will: really..... oh well... what do you want to talk about?

kyogre: ..... will..... there are dark times ahead.....

will: what!?

kyogre: indeed..... you and your friends will go through many hardships that will test your resolve... especially for you in particular... but do not let it get you down! you are an incredibly important member!

will: "yeah... ok"-sarcasm

kyogre: indeed will it is true... you are an important part of all this... but more importantly I must tell you of an important matter.

will: which is?

kyogre: the weather trio... you've know of us.... I represent water, rayquaza air, and groudon earth.

will: yes I know of them

kyogre: good... so when the time comes, and the earth is facing certain destruction, you and the other two sign fusers must meet at the top of mount leavnau.

will: ok... why?

suddenly kyogre begins to fade.

kyogre: I don't have the time to explain! all you must know is that the three of you must be there....

with a poof, kyogre disappears.

will: wait, why didn't he just tell me this while I was awake?

with all that said and done will settles back in to dream about breathing underwater and flying hippowdons until morning.

---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#117GubbeyPosted 2/16/2013 3:07:55 AM
Aaaaand I'm back. Read everything.

Kind of disappointed that Mephy basically did absolutely nothing throughout the entire time, especially when the group brought up the possibility of having to kill Poli, and during the "fight" with Poli.

It's not a really big deal, I guess. Just seemed really out-of-character.

Other than that, great job, a fun read :D
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#118PolimarioPosted 2/16/2013 5:16:57 AM
Poli - "Go ahead and take me. It appears you have these 'Darksides' under control now."

~~~~~

Flashback

It's a cool night breeze in the village. All but one light was on.

The Dojo.

Poli was finished packing, ready for the adventure that would change his life.

Before he left, he was stopped by Ariel.

Ariel - "So...tonight is the night."
Poli - "Yes Ariel. The voice of Kyurem beckons me. I cannot ignore it any longer."
Ariel - "Very well. Just promise me this."
Poli - "Yes, my beloved pupil?"
Ariel - "Be sure to return. Return to me. Return to Jabba. Return to us."
Poli - "I promise with all of my heart. I will return."

Poli then hugged his pupil, wishing her prosperity, and set off for the Frozen Mountains...

End Flashback
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!
#119ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/16/2013 5:23:29 AM
Chandler014 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
A flash in the sky.

A scream of horror.

A blast of pure energy.

The city of White Rocks is no more.

Do you mean Rustboro City?

Southpolis.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#120PolimarioPosted 2/16/2013 5:28:45 AM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Chandler014 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
A flash in the sky.

A scream of horror.

A blast of pure energy.

The city of White Rocks is no more.

Do you mean Rustboro City?

Sootopolis.

Fix'd.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!