This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I sure hope this recent meteor in the Ural Mountains brought the first Clefairy

#1F2l2o2r2i2sPosted 2/15/2013 4:48:46 AM
Deoxys would be cool too :)

How did all the other pokemon came into existance though?

(inb4 Arceus did it >_> )
---
"Hey baby how would you like to rock polish my harden then swallow my stringshot." -Mikey_R
#2SephirothtPosted 2/15/2013 4:51:06 AM
Ditto did it.
Every Pokemon is just a Ditto who got stuck in their form(e), either forced or willingly.
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#3F2l2o2r2i2s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:53:56 AM
So how was Ditto created then?
---
"Hey baby how would you like to rock polish my harden then swallow my stringshot." -Mikey_R
#4F2l2o2r2i2s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:39:44 AM
This board is being overrun by Ninfia threads >_>

I WANT MY ANSWER
---
#5westontickleePosted 2/15/2013 6:10:45 AM
F2l2o2r2i2s posted...

I WANT MY ANSWER

So try you remedy it by making a clefairy topic!? Clefairy is disgusting! Which is why Jiggs whooped it's ass
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#6Dark_EinherjarPosted 2/15/2013 6:12:12 AM
F2l2o2r2i2s posted...

I WANT MY ANSWER

Here's your answer:

Rayquaza used Draco Meteor!
Russia fainted!
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#7pokemonfreak97Posted 2/15/2013 6:17:36 AM
The best theory that I'd heard is as follows:

Other than the Pokémon from space (Clefairy, Deoxys, Elgyem) and recently-appearing Pokémon (Grimer, Trubbish, Klink, et cetera), here's how the theory says it could have happened.

Arceus appeared out of nothing. That's the hardest part to accept, but that's what the theory says. Next it created the two Sinnoh trios, all 4 Regis, and a large population of Mew. Eventually, the adaptable Mew evolved into just about everything else. Those Pokémon up there and the Tao Trio are the exceptions. The Original Dragon (or whatever you call it) did evolve from Mew, but then it split into those three, Unova legend story, blah blah blah. Those appeared recently, after Mew went nearly extinct.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#8MugilokoPosted 2/15/2013 6:26:52 AM
Arceus did it.
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#9F2l2o2r2i2s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:52:17 AM
But if every pokemon evolved from mew, HOW COME THERE ARE STILL MEWS???
---