This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how to drill in the point that the Rival is badass in this game

#1Nerwrax15Posted 2/15/2013 10:07:22 AM
Have him start at the same time you do

By the time you reach the first town, he has all 8 badges

By the time you get first badge, you've heard he's become champion

By the time you're about to battle the Boss of Team Whoever, you walk in to find that your Rival has beaten them already

Then he walks up to you and says "alright bro, time for US to battle!" *battle music plays while effect goes into black screen* "PSYCH! gotta new region to explore! I'll catch you later man!" *walks away*

And finally, after beating the E4 and becoming champion, before getting your name entered into the Hall of Fame, he barges in "Hey buddy! Im back! Time for that battle!"
You fight him with your pokemon at the health they were when you last fought the champion against his level 130 pokemon with 5 new pokemon he got from the other region that had never been seen before and his starter at 135. He has infinite full restores.

He beats you, gets entered as champion for the second time and you black out, losing half your money. And only NOW can you fight the E4 and be enetered in the hall of fame, as you heard your Rival is now at the battle frontier as the main Brain.

THE END.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 2/15/2013 10:08:26 AM
More like Haxass.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#3-Zeke-Posted 2/15/2013 10:10:21 AM
That would be annoying as f***
---
"Your opinion is different from mine, so you are obviously a troll"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#4scrappybristolPosted 2/15/2013 10:12:31 AM
Broken game.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#5GATTJTPosted 2/15/2013 10:13:15 AM

Agreed. I'd love it if your rival was your brother or something.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#6XWolfOPosted 2/15/2013 10:14:06 AM
I have a better idea. Make him much stronger than you, so you can't defeat him until you get all badges. No hacks or annoying stuff like you suggested. That would really suck.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#7WilhuffTarkinPosted 2/15/2013 10:15:23 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Have him start at the same time you do

By the time you reach the first town, he has all 8 badges

By the time you get first badge, you've heard he's become champion

By the time you're about to battle the Boss of Team Whoever, you walk in to find that your Rival has beaten them already

Then he walks up to you and says "alright bro, time for US to battle!" *battle music plays while effect goes into black screen* "PSYCH! gotta new region to explore! I'll catch you later man!" *walks away*

And finally, after beating the E4 and becoming champion, before getting your name entered into the Hall of Fame, he barges in "Hey buddy! Im back! Time for that battle!"
You fight him with your pokemon at the health they were when you last fought the champion against his level 130 pokemon with 5 new pokemon he got from the other region that had never been seen before and his starter at 135. He has infinite full restores.

He beats you, gets entered as champion for the second time and you black out, losing half your money. And only NOW can you fight the E4 and be enetered in the hall of fame, as you heard your Rival is now at the battle frontier as the main Brain.

THE END.

Well hey, don't stop there! Maybe after the credits roll, there can be a message from Gamefreak that pops up saying "All of your save data is hereby DELETED! Ha ha!"
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#8MDS2005Posted 2/15/2013 10:16:03 AM
-Zeke- posted...

---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#9PolimarioPosted 2/15/2013 10:20:23 AM
Sorry, I don't want these games to pierce the heavens just to make a point.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!
#10Kyle1022Posted 2/15/2013 10:22:49 AM
Or, you know, just not make the rival anything like May/Brendan, Wally, Barry, Bianca, etc.