This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anymore new news?

#1PsychoWolfXPosted 2/15/2013 4:54:31 PM
So I've been pretty busy this week and haven't really had the chance to keep up with video game news. Now I finally have some free time, come on here and see that a new Pokemon has been revealed?! Have I missed anything else since Monday?
#2HejiruPosted 2/15/2013 5:00:24 PM(edited)
A new Eevee evolution was revealed, named Sylveon, and they're being all mysterious about what type it is. The last 10 pages or so on this board are filled with people arguing about what type it is. There's a good chance it's a brand-new type (most people say Fairy or Magic), but other popular theories are Normal, Flying, or Bug.

Mewtwo in the Genesect movie

A new Pokemon Rumble is coming to Wii U eShop.

There's a 30-second trailer showing Sylveon using various moves:
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#3jayman7Posted 2/15/2013 5:03:19 PM(edited)
I think that if it is a new type, it's most likely to be Wind - and since that's currently tied in to Flying, that means the old type I currently think it's most likely to be is, of course, Flying.

Yes, I said "Bug" before I knew its English name and saw it animated. I've since dropped that to old type #2 on my list.

But this is all speculation, of course.

Nothing new of any value regarding this game was revealed to my knowledge, other than Sylveon, but I believe they revealed a spinoff for the Wii U. EDIT: ... Which I didn't notice Hejiru had already mentioned.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere