This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just captured a Shiny... inside a Premier Ball!

#1GiftedACIIIPosted 2/15/2013 7:32:19 PM
I was walking around Dragonspiral Tower after recording me destroying Brycen with a hilariously underleveled Cryogonoal and Litwick (level 31 and 30, I guess not that underleveled) and I was just messing around after (not really intending to save) when after the Team Plasma battle I ran into a shiny Golett level 33, the highest! So I used Litwick with Night Shade to weaken him to small orange (with him using Mega Punch and dynamic punch) and BAM premier ball catch! I only had 2 too. Because I'd caught a shiny Boldore with a premier ball just 2 hours ago! *It was actually a year ago since I took a hiatus after catching the shiny but ingame it was a 2 hour period! The bad thing about shiny Golett though was that it had Klutz... but its nature with impish and it had 11 more attack! (66) than the Jolly Iron First Golett I had caught right before it (55 atk) so it must have a huge attack IV.

Right after that I had a level 31 rough skin Druddigon sweep my team because I was trying to catch it and it ended up with the shiny golett vs Druddigon as I had to sacrifice it to revive my Togetic, my wall. But... Druggidon used CHIP AWAY. I guess even Druddigon knew not to hurt a shiny! I managed to catch it with pokeball in orange after and it turned out to be brave and holding a dragon claw (5%)

That was a lucky 10 minute for me.
#2-Zeke-Posted 2/15/2013 7:40:38 PM
tl;dr: He caught a shiny in a Premier Ball
---
"Your opinion is different from mine, so you are obviously a troll"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#3Brandon042487Posted 2/15/2013 7:44:14 PM
Now make it a star at pokestar studios.
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
#4chibijuhachigouPosted 2/15/2013 7:44:43 PM
Good job! I always try to catch Pokemon in a matching Pokeball when I can.
---
Adrian Veidt has completed his masterstroke! Updated 35 minutes ago
#5Emerald_FlashPosted 2/15/2013 7:48:06 PM
Now I want a shiny Rayquaza in a Luxury Ball :/
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.
#6GiftedACIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:41:35 PM
-Zeke- posted...
tl;dr: He caught a shiny in a Premier Ball

Which had a high attack IV. And a high attack iv brave druddigon with a 5% dragon fang. Also I just started up my Emerald to mess around with the Gameshark and the first thing I got was a female treecko... Wasn't planning on saving...
#7Phantom_ScythePosted 2/15/2013 8:54:02 PM
Emerald_Flash posted...

I have a shiny Rayquaza in a Luxury Ball, along with other legendaries in ridiculous balls that made them hard to catch.

I'll trade ya.
---
Signature goes here.
#8GiftedACIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:29:31 PM
Phantom_Scythe posted...
Emerald_Flash posted...

I have a shiny Rayquaza in a Luxury Ball, along with other legendaries in ridiculous balls that made them hard to catch.

I'll trade ya.

Wait, legit? Because if its hacked, anyone can do that.
#9Phantom_ScythePosted 2/15/2013 9:35:53 PM
Unless you are not a fan of the cloning glitch in Emerald, it's legit.
Took me two attempts to catch it because that thing wouldn't stay in the ball....
---
Signature goes here.
#10Meta289Posted 2/15/2013 9:39:07 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
Now make it a star at pokestar studios.

Don't do this. The Pokestar animation replaces the Shiny animation.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.