This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need another region like Hoenn.

#11roo10158Posted 2/15/2013 11:02:33 PM
I'd like to see more rocky terrain (I absolutely love the way North America's Rocky Mountains [also seen in the short 'Camp Pikachu'] look and I'd love to see it in a pokemon game)
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#12nro87Posted 2/15/2013 11:03:13 PM
kaliskonig posted...
Arcvalons posted...
By that I mean extremely diverse with a definitive atmosphere going on, which was tropicalish in Hoenn's case. Also water, I want to ride the waves, and dive beneath them.

Agreed. Out of all the regions Hoenn did feel most special and unique because it had a consistent theme. And the ability to dive was pretty cool and should never had been dropped.

When was diving dropped? I only played through Diamond once, so I might be forgetting from there, but you could definitely dive in B/W.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#13Hero_Of_RhymePosted 2/15/2013 11:24:24 PM
I just hope the new region's map is more interesting than Unova's. What a boring design that was.
---
Through early morning fog I see visions of the things to be
#14themegaman7Posted 2/15/2013 11:28:51 PM
Hoenn would have been okay if only there wasn't so much water. Sinnoh was just god awful. The others I have no problems with.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#15GarioshiPosted 2/15/2013 11:29:28 PM
SR71halo posted...
Yeah, I felt that Sinnoh had more diversity. It had less surf spots, but it had more as far as biomes are concerned.

And the ability to dive was pretty cool and should never had been dropped.

I never got the big deal with this either. Diving under water sounds cool but it was kind of pointless other than finding a way into Aqua's base. Other than that, there was nothing to do down there that you weren't already doing above water. I wouldn't mind if this didn't come back.

What about the Regis?
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#16wind64aPosted 2/15/2013 11:55:04 PM
Garioshi posted...
SR71halo posted...
Yeah, I felt that Sinnoh had more diversity. It had less surf spots, but it had more as far as biomes are concerned.

And the ability to dive was pretty cool and should never had been dropped.

I never got the big deal with this either. Diving under water sounds cool but it was kind of pointless other than finding a way into Aqua's base. Other than that, there was nothing to do down there that you weren't already doing above water. I wouldn't mind if this didn't come back.

What about the Regis?

Oh that rediculous excuse to make you keep a Relicanth, Wailord, and some random Dig user in your party. Only the activation itself required dive, you could just Surf or walk to the actual locations of the Regis.

I remember actually comparing the areas of Hoenn and Sinnoh and finding that the latter had one more type of area.Besides Platinum fixed most of the issues Diamond and Pearl had.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#17dwdwdw6Posted 2/16/2013 12:02:39 AM
Sinnoh is more diverse, but Hoenn was cool too.
#18squdgyPosted 2/16/2013 12:05:28 AM
I guess Sinnoh was technically more diverse, but it was boring.

Kanto is more interesting than Sinnoh, and Kanto is pretty boring.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#19wind64aPosted 2/16/2013 12:29:28 AM
squdgy posted...
I guess Sinnoh was technically more diverse, but it was boring.

Kanto is more interesting than Sinnoh, and Kanto is pretty boring.

I liked Sinnoh partly because there were seemingly random people you could help through areas. Having them end up as partners in the multi-battle section of the Battle Tower was pretty cool. Plus the Gym Leaders had interesting secondary aspects, like Gardenia's fear of ghosts and Maylene's worry over whether or not she was truely strong. The characters were interesting, whereas gens 1-3 tended to make the in-game versions of the Gym-Leaders fairly flat, besides the rare one or two like Claire. Mind you this is in their gens of origin, HG and SS improved Johto quite a bit.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#20kingjam1Posted 2/16/2013 12:51:35 AM
Who doesn't love a region surrounded by water with many diverse water routes and cities? It will be so much fun to go and have another amazing region like Hoenn because Hoenn was the best at everything.
---
Can't think of anything