This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction:

#1LightningHawk90Posted 2/16/2013 1:07:17 AM
Sylveon is Normal/Flying
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#2Crimson_SpiderPosted 2/16/2013 1:12:30 AM
"Oh no, not this topic again!"

But seriously, if it was a normal/flying, I'd feel a little robbed. Pure flying types are the way to go, man. It isn't like we don't already have several dozen normal/flying types.
---
Rest in Peace City of Heroes: April 27, 2004 - November 30, 2012. We will miss you.
Cause of death: "Realignment of Company Focus" by NCsoft.
#3TenzhiPosted 2/16/2013 1:14:17 AM
I've always found that dual type to be odd, but for an Eevee evolution it'd really seem off.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#4LightningAce11Posted 2/16/2013 1:14:25 AM
Crimson_Spider posted...

But seriously, if it was a normal/flying, I'd feel a little robbed. Pure flying types are the way to go, man. It isn't like we don't already have several dozen normal/flying types.

Why not? Normal flying isn't bad. You get immunity to ghost and resistance to fighting.
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
#5LightningHawk90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:15:39 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Crimson_Spider posted...

Why not? Normal flying isn't bad. You get immunity to ghost and resistance to fighting.

This is true. And if they don't give it pathetic stats, it could perhaps be useful.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#6wind64aPosted 2/16/2013 1:25:01 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Crimson_Spider posted...

Actually Normal/Flying combo types are hit neutrally by Fighting-Type moves.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#7TenzhiPosted 2/16/2013 1:29:44 AM
wind64a posted...
Actually Normal/Flying combo types are hit neutrally by Fighting-Type moves.

Which is a resistance boost compared to taking x2 damage as just Normal.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.