This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since I have OCD, I would like to ask if anyone else was bothered by Gen V...

#1TaticalWarriorPosted 2/16/2013 9:10:56 AM
Number order...

Seriously, Victini being the 000 was fine, but I still don't understand why the two trios, the musketeers and the genies, aren't together. :V
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#2ElectricNovaPosted 2/16/2013 9:13:13 AM
Um, if that's all your OCD amounts to then you're lucky. Unless you're just using it as a figure of speech.

Anyway, no I don't get OCD over gen V's Pokedex
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#3sonicqaz2Posted 2/16/2013 9:15:17 AM
I wasn't a fan of 000 Victini....
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#4TaticalWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:17:15 AM
ElectricNova posted...
Um, if that's all your OCD amounts to then you're lucky. Unless you're just using it as a figure of speech.

I have OCD but I am just saying it as a manner of speech, yes... But aren't you bothered by it...?

I just think it is... Random...
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
#5ElectricNovaPosted 2/16/2013 9:17:49 AM
TaticalWarrior posted...
ElectricNova posted...

I have OCD but I am just saying it as a manner of speech, yes... But aren't you bothered by it...?

I just think it is... Random...

Well I guess I would be bothered but my OCD is kinda... much worse than that
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#6FFnutPosted 2/16/2013 9:27:44 AM
The Musketeer Trio is together, though. The only one who isn't is Keldeo, and that's because all event-only legendaries go at the end each time (except for Victini, apparently).

However, the Tao Trio isn't together in the Pokedex - they have Landorus between them. I'm pretty sure the logic behind that is that their third members are on a different level than the other two - Landorus over Thundurus/Tornadus, and Kyurem over Zekrom/Reshiram. They're set apart to show off how different these trio members are in terms of theoretical power.

Giratina was also separate from Dialga and Palkia, and unlike the others it wasn't even the trio leader (Arceus is the D/P/G leader). At least Landorus and (theoretically) Kyurem are the leaders of their trios.

In fact, the only precedent before the Musketeers being together in the dex in this game for trios to be adjacent to their leaders was Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza. Lugia isn't adjacent to the birds, Ho-oh isn't adjacent to the beasts, Regigas isn't adjacent to the Regis, and Arceus is neither next to the three lake fairies nor the Creation Trio.
---
Official Naoya of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#7Hydra_Gundam_Posted 2/16/2013 10:04:31 AM
The arrangement is a little different.

And my ocd is getting worse. I find myself restarting activities if its not going right.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#8SarojPollardPosted 2/16/2013 10:07:25 AM
I loved gen five
but yeah victini being 000
and two legend trios did bug me
but found out musketeers where actually a quartet
---
Your no match for my ALLSTAR STARTER pokemon (-o-)
#9jayman7Posted 2/16/2013 10:35:38 AM
I'm pretty sure the reason Landorus and Kyurem were separate from the rest of their families was because, in BW1, you could only get them in the postgame. You could get all the others before then.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#10ShineboltPosted 2/16/2013 10:45:52 AM
Meh, I stopped paying attention to the pokedex order, and subsequently numbers, since Gen 3.
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.