This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since I have OCD, I would like to ask if anyone else was bothered by Gen V...

#11LotrMorgothPosted 2/16/2013 10:49:59 AM
in this topic; we confuse diagnostic criteria of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with that of Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#12Meta289Posted 2/16/2013 11:41:24 AM
The fact that the legendary trios weren't next to each other bothers you, but the fact that the Pokedex ended at 649 didn't?
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#13nro87Posted 2/16/2013 11:46:45 AM
I love all the people in this topic that think they are doctors. Have any of you ever been diagnosed with OCD? My guess would be no. Having little quirks and being bothered by trivial things is not the same as having OCD.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#14vital_tundraPosted 2/16/2013 11:50:27 AM
LotrMorgoth posted...
in this topic; we confuse diagnostic criteria of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with that of Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#15PikaleyPosted 2/16/2013 12:00:52 PM
sonicqaz2 posted...
I wasn't a fan of 000 Victini....

if anything i think mew should be #000 since it is technically the originator of all other pokemon
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#16TaticalWarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:16:38 PM
nro87 posted...
I love all the people in this topic that think they are doctors. Have any of you ever been diagnosed with OCD? My guess would be no. Having little quirks and being bothered by trivial things is not the same as having OCD.

I do have OCD, and this isn't one of the things that truly bothers me, it was mostly a way of talking, don't overthink about it >_>
It just looks like people are being butthurt about the misuse of a term :/
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u