This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I miss pokemon walking behind me and interacting with them

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I miss pokemon walking behind me and interacting with them
2 years ago#31
I'm for it, optional or otherwise, and selecting which would be best, since I usually keep my fav in party but switch em for leveling weaklings
---
If I ain't gonna be part of the greatest, I gotta be the greatest myself! ~ Busta Rhymes
2 years ago#32
ashcrv posted...
I hope they bring it back even if it's optional.
Would make sense with the new bonds mechanic and stuff.
Who else liked that? I can't be alone on this.

Even if it's optional?
How about "even if it's NOT optional"?
If it's an option, people that don't like it or get annoyed by it are happy.

I liked it, but it got annoying sometimes.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
2 years ago#33
I loved this feature so much. When my Ariados started cuddling up to me and getting hearts I was beside myself.

I realize its just a sprite twitching around and text and stuff, but <3 <3
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
2 years ago#34
NessEggman posted...
I loved this feature so much. When my Ariados started cuddling up to me and getting hearts I was beside myself.

I realize its just a sprite twitching around and text and stuff, but <3 <3

This, but replace it with Blaziken, Gardevoir, and Mewtwo.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
2 years ago#35
FuneralCake posted...
Most people hated that feature. It was completely useless, and killed all their families, so of course they have good reason to hate it so vehemently.

from what i see in the recent remake, that is far from being true...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
2 years ago#36
Here you go TC.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/124/b/5/dialga_began_poking_you_in_the_stomach_by_ryuuminari-d4x0h56.png
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I miss pokemon walking behind me and interacting with them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived