This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Sylveon will be a flying type becuase

#21thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:02:10 PM
thisguy12 posted...
Okay, let's not argue about the eeveelution circle any longer, because I don't think that's viable proof regarding Sylvian's type.

Although I think Sylvian is a flying type because
1. Sylvian is the lightest eeveelution
2. Sylvian's bows flutter like the wind when she attacks during the gameplay video.
3. Google Sylph. Her name is literally an indication of an air spirit.

Sylveon*
#22vital_tundraPosted 2/16/2013 9:04:47 PM
Its not forcing a pattern at all, its obviously there. But whatever.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#23thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:08:41 PM
vital_tundra posted...

I just wanted an opinion regarding my viable theory but obviously a pattern is more important. But whatever.
#24willingmessPosted 2/16/2013 9:09:28 PM
thisguy12 posted...
Okay, let's not argue about the eeveelution circle any longer, because I don't think that's viable proof regarding Sylvian's type.

2. Sylvian's bows flutter like the wind when she attacks during the gameplay video.

but sylva (which is the root word in SYLVeon) is a word for forestation, look at pennsylvannia, it translates to penn's forest.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#25Noctus3Posted 2/16/2013 9:11:44 PM
I think it makes sense. I hope this doesn't complete them though. Sylveon is pretty girly. I'd feel wired having that in my team lol. We need a ground type to complete the X/Y theme and have it be the "guy" version of the Sylph counterpart.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#26thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:12:08 PM
willingmess posted...
thisguy12 posted...

but sylva (which is the root word in SYLVeon) is a word for forestation, look at pennsylvannia, it translates to penn's forest.

Interesting, but Leafeon already exists. Unless the fabled "fairy" type will be revealed, which is highly unlikely.
#27smokinace829Posted 2/16/2013 9:12:12 PM
Sylveon is a ground type gais.
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0
#28thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:13:48 PM
Noctus3 posted...
I think it makes sense. I hope this doesn't complete them though. Sylveon is pretty girly. I'd feel wired having that in my team lol. We need a ground type to complete the X/Y theme and have it be the "guy" version of the Sylph counterpart.

Hopefully the X/Y coordinate theory exists so Ninfia will have a ground-type counterpart.
Maybe each eeveelution can be exclusive to their respective versions. Although that's just fan speculation.
#29vital_tundraPosted 2/16/2013 9:14:50 PM
thisguy12 posted...
vital_tundra posted...

I just wanted an opinion regarding my viable theory but obviously a pattern is more important. But whatever.

I agree with what you are saying entirely.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#30willingmessPosted 2/16/2013 9:16:22 PM
thisguy12 posted...
willingmess posted...
thisguy12 posted...

Interesting, but Leafeon already exists. Unless the fabled "fairy" type will be revealed, which is highly unlikely.

truthfully what I'm thinking about is the mythicality associated with sylvan things... I think it translates over to the mythicality of a dragon...
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon