This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Syvlveon is OBVIOUSLY an new type! It isnt Dragon, Normal or Flying!

#1xyzlacticPosted 2/17/2013 12:39:05 AM
All the current eeveelutions all have 1 thing in common.

Thyey resist thier own type.

Reason why it isnt gonna be any of the 3 i just mentioned in the title because they arent resistant to thier own type.

Sylveon is gonna be a new type!

I know people say Poison and Steel fit in because they resist themselves too, but sadly Svylveon doesnt look like a poison or stell sadly :(

The new type will most likely resist itself to stay with the Eevee pattern, :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#2noname2lazyPosted 2/17/2013 12:40:15 AM
I bet you it won't be.
#3PolimarioPosted 2/17/2013 12:40:30 AM
Yay, more pattern seeking.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Genesect.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#4xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:47:43 AM
noname2lazy posted...
I bet you it won't be.

if its not a new type the only types left it could be are Poison and Steel
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#5Firemaster5Posted 2/17/2013 12:48:46 AM
What about Bug Type?
---
Official Sisyphus of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Board
Chances are slm to none at best
#6Zro123Posted 2/17/2013 12:50:57 AM
Back in Gen 1, all the Eevees evolved with a stone. In Gen 2, friendship. In Gen 4, leveling them next to a freaking rock.

If you're looking for a pattern, it would be that things change. You can't possibly deduce that it will resist it's own type due to prior evidence of things not staying the same.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#7Firemaster5Posted 2/17/2013 12:54:30 AM
Back in Gen 1, all the Eevees evolved with a stone. In Gen 2, friendship. In Gen 4, leveling them next to a freaking rock.

If you're looking for a pattern, it would be that things change. You can't possibly deduce that it will resist it's own type due to prior evidence of things not staying the same.

Maybe in Gen. 6, the new evolution can be unlocked depending on how they are bred or the type of food they consume.
It's obvious that they want to break from tradition with the name changes (B/W sequels & letter names w/o version added to the title for a main portable game).
---
Hiro-He didn't kill a horse he merely used a stencil and some white spray paint on his black coat...where he got the white paint I'll leave to your imagination.
#8D_mac9Posted 2/17/2013 1:00:20 AM
Just a random thought I had about it's type, not necessarily what I want, is that it might be poison with the scarfs coming off it being tentacles with venom at the end. And it not looking like a poison type to be deceptive. Although I want a new type or normal for it.
#9F2l2o2r2i2sPosted 2/17/2013 4:22:31 AM
But all eeveelutions were the Gen I - III special types (yes, dark was special and ghost was physical). So the pattern says this will be a Dragon eeveelution because that's the last special type that has no eeveelution representation.

Oh noes, conflicting patterns!
---
"Hey baby how would you like to rock polish my harden then swallow my stringshot." -Mikey_R
#10xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:11:32 AM
F2l2o2r2i2s posted...
But all eeveelutions were the Gen I - III special types (yes, dark was special and ghost was physical). So the pattern says this will be a Dragon eeveelution because that's the last special type that has no eeveelution representation.

Oh noes, conflicting patterns!

Dragon doesnt resist itself hun
---