This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats your favorite useful Pokemon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Whats your favorite useful Pokemon?
2 years ago#1
I'm looking at Pokemon who's only purpose is to make your life easier ingame.

Pick-up
Linoone is one of three fully evolved Pokemon who knows Pick-up. The other two are Pachirisu and Ambipom.

Pokemon Catcher
Gallade with False Swipe, Sword Dance, Hypnosis/thunder wave and Mean Look makes an unbeatable Pokemon Catcher.

Egg Hatcher
Volcarona is the only Pokemon with Flame Body who can also learn fly. He is awesome because I can immediately fly to the Pokemon Rater and check stats.

Item Thief
Galvantula can have the ability Compound eyes and learns thief. You cannot hope for a better one as none of the other Pokemon learn these two together.

HM slaves
Dragonite
Fly
Surf
Waterfall
Dive

Shiftry
Cut
Strength
Flash
Dig

What are your favorite useful Pokemon?
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
2 years ago#2
I got mad at joltic for having compound eyes because I wanted accurate thunder so I dropped the first one and caught one with the boosted thunder.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cztsbst
2 years ago#3
Wobbuffet for when catching roaming pokemon, vileplume for sweet scent, and ditto for making babies

Also why would you use a Dragonite as a HM slave, what's next, Mew?
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Whats your favorite useful Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived