This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official gen 4 club.

#1LightningAce11Posted 2/17/2013 8:41:19 PM
All you gen 4 fans gather here and talk about gen 4, and why you like it.

Inb4hatersandtrolls
Inb4therianreturnsandgen4dislikers
Inb4tccantinb4
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
#2RandomSongPosted 2/17/2013 8:42:34 PM
I like all the gens, even 2 but I like that one the least.
---
Why the random song?
#3darkdragongirlPosted 2/17/2013 8:43:39 PM
I reported for being off topic: because wrong gen.

not really, I just like saying that. Especially to Chack.
---
DELELELE WHOOP!!
#4CM_PonchPosted 2/17/2013 8:44:09 PM
Great music, great group of starters, Lucario
---
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#5UltimaZangetsuPosted 2/17/2013 8:44:16 PM
I didn't hate Gen 4, but it's certainly the weakest of the generations. I don't even remember any of the gym leaders aside from Volkner, and I remember picking Chimchar solely on a whim (to be fair, it was the best choice). I like some of the Gen 4 Pokes, Gallade being my favorite of any, but overall most of them aren't all that memorable. In my opinion, anyway
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#6ShinyDittozeroPosted 2/17/2013 8:45:11 PM
I know most people disagree with me but my favorite 2 gens are 3 & 4. in this order 4>3
#7endergamer537Posted 2/17/2013 8:45:38 PM
By Gen 4 do you mean DPPt and HGSS or just DPPt? Either way, I loved Sinnoh (and remade Johto). Only problems of Gen 4 for me were lack of Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl and the general slow-paced battles.
---
Official Miror Admin with his Shadow Cradily
Join the conquest for Shadow Pokemon today!
#8darkdragongirlPosted 2/17/2013 8:45:55 PM
The thing I dislike about Gen 4 was probably the map. I have try Platinum since apparently it has a faster battle flow, and better music syncing.
---
DELELELE WHOOP!!
#9WilhuffTarkinPosted 2/17/2013 8:45:57 PM
I think the Gen 4 starters had some of the best designs of all starters.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#10LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 8:45:59 PM
Post the things you like about gen 4. It was actually one of the best gens. It brought the physical/special split, many awesome moves so that underrated pokemon could be ou, brought about new awesome pokemon, an awesome storyline. (The best one IMO) the evil team actually achieved their goals, but were stopped just before they could do anything with the legendaries.

Basically this is a Sinnohloving topic.
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!