This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most facepalm worthy thing youve done in pokemon games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most facepalm worthy thing youve done in pokemon games

User Info: LEBRONJAMESJR

LEBRONJAMESJR
3 years ago#21
Mine is the worst

When i was 6 I got Pokemon Crystal and for 3 months i didnt know how to get my starter. I thought the flowers were coins and you somehow got your starter that way. Anyway i asked many people and they just laughed at me. One day my 2 year old little sister got ahold of my gameboy and picked chickorita on accident. It was a different color but i didnt care i didnt want chickorita, so i restarted still not knowing how to get a starter. Another month passed by and my cousin came to visit and helped me. I still wish i had that shiny chickorita to this day. I look back on it and lol so hard now.
Leader of The Church of Arceus.
B2 FC 0261 9660 3788

User Info: Krisipoke

Krisipoke
3 years ago#22
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
There were no move-remember guys back then were there?

There was a way. If you beat the champion in Stadium 2, you could re-remember a move for one of your party Pokémon.

sonic2307 posted...
Back in Blue I KOed Zapdos and Articuno and forget about them, not knowing they are legendaries. then I wasted my master ball on Moltres instead of saving it for mewtwo. Wasn't I pissed off at Moltres' moveset of Peck, Leer and Fire Spin.

Moltres is just as hard to catch as Mewtwo. The only difference is that Mewtwo has a higher level, stronger attacks, and Recover, which technically makes it harder to catch, but the odds are still the same. And Fire Spin was a great move in the first generation, but Moltres, or fire Pokémon in general were pretty bad.

Anyway, I used my Master Ball on a Chansey in Crystal. Also, in the same game, I defeated all the legendary beasts, because I thought you had to. Great.
Goemon, Simon Belmont, Mega Man, Paper Mario, Alex Roivas, Isaac, and Prince Sabure for SSB4!
http://www.backloggery.com/krisi

User Info: GoodnightMedic

GoodnightMedic
3 years ago#23
When I first started Pokemon Red, my Charmander was poisoned in Viridian Forest. I thought my game was glitched or broken when it does that screen shakey thing every few steps, and I started to panic when it kept happening.

So I restarted my file (luckily I was so early on in the game!) and when it happened again on the new file I figured it was intentional. I still remember the horror though.

Also when a Rattata used Leer on Charmander I thought the stat change was permanent and kept freaking out that my Pokemon was going to be really weak :c

Alsoalso when you first fight the Elite 4 and an NPC says something like 'if you lose to one of them you have to start all over again!', I thought it meant the entire game. I put off fighting them for weeks :<

User Info: tvak

tvak
3 years ago#24
i cant think of something permanent i have done in a Pokemon game but i can think of one i managed to undo after i did it because of dub luck ^_^
i threw the master ball (in firered) at another trainers pokemon to see what would happen
it didn't end well for the master ball

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#25
Being seven, and getting to Lavender Town in Pokemon Yellow, then spending 3 days to beat it because the music scared me, and I could only play at night after homework, and practice.
DELELELE WHOOP!!

User Info: TheAvianheart

TheAvianheart
3 years ago#26
I spent all of Silver refusing to set my bike to "Sel." because I thought it would sell the bike.

User Info: ThanatosIkke

ThanatosIkke
3 years ago#27
KOíng a shiny Stantler in Gold because I thought it was a bug like Missingno :D

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
3 years ago#28
Deleting my Silver savefile that had my lv.100 Feraligatr (my first and only lv.100).
Not that it matters as the internal battery would've run dry anyway. :)
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive

User Info: CM_Ponch

CM_Ponch
3 years ago#29

lol
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
3 years ago#30
I completed Pokemon Ranger, got the Manaphy Egg and used my cousin's NDS to trade it to my Pokemon Pearl game. Well, I really wanted to use it, and my starter was Empoleon, and I'm dead set against multityping in teams, so I reset and picked Chimchar. I also lost my copy of Pokemon Ranger soon after so there was no way of getting another Manaphy.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most facepalm worthy thing youve done in pokemon games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived