This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Official Sylveon Type-Speculation Guild V.1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Official Sylveon Type-Speculation Guild V.1
3 years ago#41
Light type inst really difficult to introduce after all... xerneas and yveltal if u look them closely, they have plenty possibility to add a new type with them, from the colors of Yveltal he looks like a Flying Dark type pokemon, that left Xerneas with maybe Light Grass type...
3 years ago#42
AndinMen posted...
Light type inst really difficult to introduce after all... xerneas and yveltal if u look them closely, they have plenty possibility to add a new type with them, from the colors of Yveltal he looks like a Flying Dark type pokemon, that left Xerneas with maybe Light Grass type...

There have been so many people who've been predicting a light type for years now. 10 years ago I thought a light type would be cool, but now it feels vapid and unoriginal. I don't mind getting new type, as long as it's not called light.
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 9
3 years ago#43
pokemon2poker posted...
AndinMen posted...

There have been so many people who've been predicting a light type for years now. 10 years ago I thought a light type would be cool, but now it feels vapid and unoriginal. I don't mind getting new type, as long as it's not called light.

Yeah, personally I'd prefer if the types are kept the same.
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
3 years ago#44
I wonder when they're gonna reveal the type and hopefully the other Eeveelution.
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
3 years ago#45
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Official Sylveon Type-Speculation Guild V.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived