This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Official Sylveon Type-Speculation Guild V.1

#41AndinMenPosted 2/19/2013 10:47:54 AM
Light type inst really difficult to introduce after all... xerneas and yveltal if u look them closely, they have plenty possibility to add a new type with them, from the colors of Yveltal he looks like a Flying Dark type pokemon, that left Xerneas with maybe Light Grass type...
#42pokemon2pokerPosted 2/19/2013 10:52:08 AM
AndinMen posted...
Light type inst really difficult to introduce after all... xerneas and yveltal if u look them closely, they have plenty possibility to add a new type with them, from the colors of Yveltal he looks like a Flying Dark type pokemon, that left Xerneas with maybe Light Grass type...

There have been so many people who've been predicting a light type for years now. 10 years ago I thought a light type would be cool, but now it feels vapid and unoriginal. I don't mind getting new type, as long as it's not called light.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 9
#43moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:05:04 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
AndinMen posted...

There have been so many people who've been predicting a light type for years now. 10 years ago I thought a light type would be cool, but now it feels vapid and unoriginal. I don't mind getting new type, as long as it's not called light.

Yeah, personally I'd prefer if the types are kept the same.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#44moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:24:21 AM
I wonder when they're gonna reveal the type and hopefully the other Eeveelution.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#45moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:45:25 AM
Bump
---