This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Important, but forgotten characters.

#1MesmerilPosted 2/17/2013 11:53:27 PM
In the anime, there were many characters who had their time to shine to get the plot going, but sadly, never saw the light of day afterwards. May it be an episode(s) or a movie, who do you think was forgotten mostly?

Pokemon 2000 The Movie: Maren. She had a ship that transported Ash to the Zapdos island.
#2Brandon042487Posted 2/17/2013 11:59:33 PM
Professor Ivy.
---
Official Team Miror Scientist. Shadow Pokemon: Beheeyem
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
#3CM_PonchPosted 2/18/2013 12:04:35 AM
Every one of Ash's league rivals.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#4Pizzaman13Posted 2/18/2013 12:06:12 AM
Professor Ivy's boobs.
---
"sometimes no matter how much we prepare, boats will sink and that is terrible."
#5VerdikaPosted 2/18/2013 12:09:35 AM
AJ, with the umber strong Sandshrew that Ash thought mistreated his Pokemon. From Kanto, after Misty's gym but before Surge.

He always struck me as a character who could have a huge amount of potential, and then was never heard from again. He was like a much more interesting version of Paul, because he was harsh, yes, but he still loved his Pokemon no less than Ash did.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#6Mesmeril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:16:50 AM
I didn't even know those characters existed until I looked them up. See what I mean? Actually, the entire appearances of every new movie character seems to irrelevant afterwards.

-Molly?! Wasn't she one of Ash's friends? Shouldn't she at least appear at least once more? As well as her father from the 3rd movie
-Girl from 4Ever
-Bianca and the two Rocket girls from Heroes
-Characters from Jirachi Wish Maker
-All the "trainers" and Pokephobic boy from Destiny Deoxys
-List goes on
#7wind64aPosted 2/18/2013 12:20:19 AM
No one remembers Jack Walker, who protected the Manaphy egg long before May ever saw it. He also accompanied them on their journey to the Temple of the Sea and did quite a bit to mess up that annoying pirate. He was a very important Ranger.

Also Chaz the coordiator who helped Pikachu to learn Iron Tail and his friend Janet, a fellow coordinator, who won the first contest May participated in with a Beautifly. May was Janet's helper during the appeals round. It was her performance that influenced May's desire to train a Beautifly and to become a coordinator in the first place. You even see May use Morning Sun during the Wallace Cup to gain an advantage pretty much the same way Janet won her contest.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142