This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kyurem vs the swords of justice is just rubbish.

#1King-gamerPosted 2/18/2013 1:01:34 AM
No not the worst movie. It's the most disappointing. Know the difference, hear me out.

I was bored so I decided to check out Pokemon TV. I have never touched the Pokemon Anime since the advanced series, so I decided to check this movie out.

I feel like the anime got much better. The opening with Keldeo, the swords of justice and Kyurem was really good. I didn't like the psychic talking so much, but I guess it's just an easy excuse for the writers to make Pokemon "talk". The training and battles with Kyurem was all well done. It feels like Karate Kid in some way, master teaching student and stuff. To be honest, I was pretty impressed.

Then, some annoying song plays, and we see Ash and Pikachu. From then on, the movie is complete utter garbage.

This movie would have been better with just Kyurem and the Swords of justice alone, Keldeo learning from his mistakes and finding his own route, maybe with the help of GOOD characters. Unfortunately the writers felt the need to make this movie garbage just so they can reuse rubbish characters. There was no need to downplay what COULD have been an epic movie just to introduce garbage. Even Trubbish would have made a way better protagonist.

The Legend of Thunder was the only good Pokemon "movie". I will now await the day where there is a Pokemon movie that does not feature rubbish characters.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#2CM_PonchPosted 2/18/2013 1:03:14 AM
It's only better than Wish Maker
---
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#3LightningAce11Posted 2/18/2013 1:16:01 AM
Destiny deoxys, celebi voice of the forest, pokemon heroes are all amazing movies. The scenery and storyline are epic. I've hear the zoroarkmovie is good too?
---
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!
#4King-gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:18:39 AM(edited)
CM_Ponch posted...

May's singing was still a billion times better than that horrible song when they first showed Ash and Pikachu.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#5CM_PonchPosted 2/18/2013 1:25:44 AM
CM_Ponch posted...

May's singing was still a billion times better than that horrible song when they first showed Ash and Pikachu.

Yeah, but focus on Max is still worse
---
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#6HemerukioPosted 2/18/2013 1:27:50 AM
Best Pokemon movie is Pokemon 2000, imo. It felt so much different from the rest of them.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nh9mNfm11rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
Gen 5 FemAce is mai waifu.
#7SephirothtPosted 2/18/2013 1:32:40 AM
I agree it wasn't the best movie, but I liked it. Satoshi and his idiot firends not being the main focus was reason enough to. XD
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#8Catcher_FreemanPosted 2/18/2013 1:35:33 AM(edited)
Pokemon 2000 is the worst.

I liked it, but it really isn't very good.

Kyurem vs The Sword of Justice is neither the best nor the worst. Ash and his friends are just supporting characters, the main character is Keldward.
#9Jrx1Posted 2/18/2013 1:35:54 AM(edited)
Movie 13 (Zoroark) is my favorite. I really liked the scenery, character interactions and personalities. IMO the most developed movie.

Also the action scenes with Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune were full of win.
---
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~
#10King-gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:49:57 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
CM_Ponch posted...

Yeah, but focus on Max is still worse

I don't think the Max Jirachi thing was bad. I still liked it more than Ash and Pikachu. The only thing I did not like was the story. It made no sense.

Catcher_Freeman posted...
Pokemon 2000 is the worst.

I liked it, but it really isn't very good.

Kyurem vs The Sword of Justice is neither the best nor the worst. Ash and his friends are just supporting characters, the main character is Keldward.

Ash and co. shouldn't even be in the damn movie. Just a lame excuse to get Pikachu inside. (bleh).

Also IMO, Pokemon 2000 and Heroes were the best. I like 2000 mostly because it featured Team Rocket working together with Ash, not very often you see that.

And I didn't like Destiny Deoxys. the entire movie was basically Rayquaza vs Deoxys and Ash just happened to stumbled across their battle. Zero plot.

I didn't see anything pass the Lucario movie, except This Kyurem movie (which is rubbish).

This movie starts off Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style, and I kind of wish it just went that way instead.
---
This is a sig. Yup.