This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your most recent shiny?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your most recent shiny?
2 years ago#71
Caterpie.

I was just playing normally and luckily found a Shiny Caterpie.
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
2 years ago#72
Watchog, last year, October 18.
---
The Riolu-Master from Sweden
2 years ago#73
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Caterpie.

I was just playing normally and luckily found a Shiny Caterpie.

EXODIA OBLITERATE!

nice.
---
DELELELE WHOOP!!
2 years ago#74
I found a Shiny Machop in SoulSilver sometime at the end of last yeare (Nov / Dec time).

I've only found a handful of Shinies ever, to be honest, and they're never worth training.
2 years ago#75
I hatched a Shiny duskull, it was stuck with an impish nature.. and competive IVS

If only I had saved before I received the egg.. I could have kept trying to get better IVs. This simply means before you get the egg.. everything seems to be already set (nature/gender/shiny-ness/ability) except IVs, so you can keep at it until the stat dude says it's wonderful and blah blah blah IVs are 31

still.. hatching a freaking shiny egg is probably twice as hard as encountering some random pokemon.
---
Live GT- Karellioni, PSP2- Ichiro lvl 200 Newman Citrine lvl 200 Cast
use valid game created data for all my sessions.
2 years ago#76
I am going to stay on this topic. I caught a Shiny Mincinno just now. Multitasking
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 17
Black 2 William FC: 0648 5041 0950 Turn off chat(press x) before talking to me in wi-fi.
2 years ago#77
Elekid (quiet nature) at Virbank Complex in White 2 last week! WHEW........ Finally ended my 4-year drought without seeing one. Last one before wasa a Rhyhorn in Victory Road in Crystal.
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
2 years ago#78
Shiny number 2: Rattata, in the Tin Tower of HG.

20 minutes after Shiny number 1: Another Rattata, in HG's Tin Tower.

Scripted shiny ignored.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
(edited by Rideps1)
2 years ago#79
I also found a Shiny Zubat and a Shiny Magikarp lv. 99 in Diamond and Pearl.
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
2 years ago#80
invaderofdark posted...
You can get any shiny for free. For example, you can trade a level 1 patrat for a shiny Charmander or whatever shiny you want. If you want, i'll give you the place to get them. You can only get 1 a day though.

Where is the magical place?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your most recent shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived