This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm about to try my first Nuzlocke on Platinum

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm about to try my first Nuzlocke on Platinum

User Info: 6bananza

6bananza
3 years ago#1
My rules are that if a Pokemon faints, I have to Poketransfer it to my Black 2, I can't catch more than 1 of the same species, and if a move runs out of PP, I can't use that move anymore. Is there any other basic rules I need to be aware of or anything I can do for an extra challenge?
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.

User Info: 6bananza

6bananza
3 years ago#2
Bump
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#3
You have to catch the first Pokemon you encounter in each new route and only that one, no more. Nicknames are also a must.
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: henriue

henriue
3 years ago#4
6bananza posted...
My rules are that if a Pokemon faints, I have to Poketransfer it to my Black 2, I can't catch more than 1 of the same species, and if a move runs out of PP, I can't use that move anymore. Is there any other basic rules I need to be aware of or anything I can do for an extra challenge?
---

I would remove the only 1 exemplar of species rule, and the pp one is not gonna be easy to track, if you want to make the game harder move wise, this is what i'd do: New move erase the oldest no tms.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm about to try my first Nuzlocke on Platinum

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived