This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How were Lucario and Zorua/Zoroark announced?

#1HeyWheresKelPosted 2/18/2013 11:23:35 AM
We're their types kept mysteriously hidden after their names and designs were revealed.

I don't think so.

Sylveon is Light type.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png
#2kingjam1Posted 2/18/2013 11:24:44 AM
How was Reshiram announced? That's right his type was hidden and people said he would be Light type.
---
Can't think of anything
#3jayman7Posted 2/18/2013 11:25:11 AM
HeyWheresKel posted...
We're their types kept mysteriously hidden after their names and designs were revealed.

I don't recall mention of Lucario being Fighting/Steel until some time after it was revealed. Let me check Serebii's archives...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/18/2013 11:28:29 AM
HeyWheresKel posted...

I don't think so.

Sylveon is Light type.

Stfu please
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#5Ari917Posted 2/18/2013 11:33:05 AM
jayman7 posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...

I don't recall mention of Lucario being Fighting/Steel until some time after it was revealed. Let me check Serebii's archives...

You'd be correct, Lucario's typing wasn't revealed until one or two months later. Hell I still remember the debates about its typing until it was revealed.
#6jayman7Posted 2/18/2013 11:33:29 AM
Found it.

Lucario was first revealed in February 2005.

Lucario was confirmed as a Fighting/Steel type in April 2005.

That was two months. We've known about Sylveon for less than a week.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#7HeyWheresKel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:03:58 PM
Okay, but what about Zoroark?
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png
#8koopabros64Posted 2/18/2013 12:05:59 PM

It doesn't really matter, since your point was already disproved.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#9Hejiru206Posted 2/18/2013 12:08:37 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...

As I recall, Zoroark's type was announced as soon as it was revealed. Zoroark was first shown as a silhouette on Pokemon Sunday, as the first 5th Gen Pokemon. It and Zorua were both revealed in the next CoroCoro.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#10Twilight_SonataPosted 2/18/2013 12:08:39 PM
I remember how certain everybody was that Reshiram and Zekrom were Light-type and Dark-type respectively in the period between when their designs were first shown and when we were finally told that they were Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric respectively.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe