This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Porygon2 evolution

#51nro87Posted 2/19/2013 7:37:16 PM
Polimario posted...
Porygon64

Now we can play Super Porygon 64, Star Porygon 64, Legend of Porygon: Ocarina of Data, 00Porygon: Goldeneye, Banjo-Porygon, Banjo-Porygon2, Donkey Gon 64, Porygon's Bad Pixel Day, etc...

I love this, especially the Conker reference. Great game, very underrated. However, I think you meant 00Porygon: Goldeeneye.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#52Duskull24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:44:20 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Duskull24 posted...
inb4tccan'tinb4

I have seen inb4tccan'tinb4 three times, yet I have only seen tc can't inb4 twice. inb4 is sometimes used as a method to get memes out of the way, but it's usually just a lazy method of debunking arguments without actually having a counter. If you inb4 something, you bet your ass no one will contest it. Why can't there be a Porygon-X/Y? Seems like it would make sense depending on what they want to do with a Z version.

You've been after my ass ever since I disagreed with you about Probopass resembling Mario. Why? Do you feel threatened? Did I hurt your feelings?

Anyway, I wasn't using inb4 as a method of countering a non-existent argument, but as a way to say "saw it coming". If other people don't want to respond to it, that really isn't my problem. And how do you know what they want to do with Z version? How do you even know there will be a Z version? Have you been to the future?
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#53DoctorJimmy133Posted 2/19/2013 7:50:15 PM
Duskull24 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
I have seen inb4tccan'tinb4 three times, yet I have only seen tc can't inb4 twice. inb4 is sometimes used as a method to get memes out of the way, but it's usually just a lazy method of debunking arguments without actually having a counter. If you inb4 something, you bet your ass no one will contest it. Why can't there be a Porygon-X/Y? Seems like it would make sense depending on what they want to do with a Z version.

You've been after my ass ever since I disagreed with you about Probopass resembling Mario. Why? Do you feel threatened? Did I hurt your feelings?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn't even notice you were the same guy! Sorry if I'm giving that impression, I mean no offense. I just got tired of inb4tccan'tinb4 and snapped.

If other people don't want to respond to it, that really isn't my problem. And how do you know what they want to do with Z version? How do you even know there will be a Z version? Have you been to the future?

By "what they want to do with it" I mean whether they make it or not.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#54dezmomoPosted 2/19/2013 7:58:38 PM
Shadow Flare13 posted...
iPory

TC said proper operating system.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#55TheGaijinPosted 2/19/2013 8:35:27 PM
Porygon HD origin 3D XLL
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#56AlI_About_The_UPosted 2/19/2013 8:37:33 PM