This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Why is Charizard NU because of stealth rocks, when Volcarona is OU?"

#91LenneValkiryePosted 2/22/2013 1:30:48 AM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Are there a lot of people trolling here or has it not been said that Volcarona has higher stats, a better ability, and a better movepool.

FYI, Volcarona still isn't a popular OU Pokemon.

Being mid-OU is still much, much better than being NU.
#92Grammar_manPosted 2/22/2013 5:09:42 AM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Are there a lot of people trolling here or has it not been said that Volcarona has higher stats, a better ability, and a better movepool.

FYI, Volcarona still isn't a popular OU Pokemon.

Being #21 in OU with 8.85458% usage seems to contradict that. You know who is #20? Ninetales.
#93zerokidPosted 2/22/2013 8:42:11 AM
IrisVile posted...

I for one love Delcatty but know that without a better ability, and stats she is bottom barrel. I accept this... I just think we should all bury the hatchet and accept that sometimes out favorites aren't that great.

Well said, topic over. You can like Charizard if you want--I do--but it sucks. Let's all just get on with our lives now.
---
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.
#94GiftedACIIIPosted 2/22/2013 10:39:30 AM
zerokid posted...
IrisVile posted...

I for one love Delcatty but know that without a better ability, and stats she is bottom barrel. I accept this... I just think we should all bury the hatchet and accept that sometimes out favorites aren't that great.

Well said, topic over. You can like Charizard if you want--I do--but it sucks. Let's all just get on with our lives now.

Exactly. I love Kirlia but I accept that she is the weakest Pokemon that can evolve and that she can barely do any good even in little cup. Doesn't mean I can't use her ingame/gimmick-wise (usually will lose though gimmick-wise)
#95LenneValkiryePosted 2/24/2013 5:26:57 AM
GiftedACIII posted...

Exactly. I love Kirlia but I accept that she is the weakest Pokemon that can evolve

Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod, Magikarp, Feebas, Tynamo, Wurmple, Silcoon and Cascoon would like a word with you.
#96GiftedACIIIPosted 2/24/2013 12:25:01 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Exactly. I love Kirlia but I accept that she is the weakest Pokemon that can evolve

Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod, Magikarp, Feebas, Tynamo, Wurmple, Silcoon and Cascoon would like a word with you.

whoops, I meant the weakest pokemon that hasevolved once. But yeah I forgot about the cocoons but really, they're cocoons. Also Sunkern would've been on that list too