This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Worst Designed Pokemon Thus Far! *FINALE*

#71pokemonfreak97Posted 2/19/2013 6:10:40 AM
Iced_Shadows posted...
Seriously guys? I haven't been around for the previous Worst Designed Pokemon polls, but Keldeo being a pony doesn't mean it HAS to be linked to MLP... and honestly disliking its design simply because it reminds you of it is just plain biased. I don't like MLP either, but I can accept a reference to something I dislike... even though I'm not entirely convinced it was meant to be a reference to it.

Especially since that particular brand of idiocy, if I remember right, wasn't as popular on the Internet until some time after the BW launch; Keldeo was just designed as a younger version of the Swords of Justice/Musketeers, to represent D'Artagnan.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#72moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:50:45 AM
Well, the tides have certainly changed!
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#73vital_tundraPosted 2/19/2013 9:59:36 AM
Genwunners got control of the topic.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#74squdgyPosted 2/19/2013 10:10:33 AM
vital_tundra posted...
Genwunners got control of the topic.

Either that or bronies who didn't want Keldeo to "win".
---
http://goo.gl/g092q
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#75Traptin3daysPosted 2/19/2013 10:13:53 AM
I dislike Arceus' design the most. But since he isn't on the list, I voted on the trashbag
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#76P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/19/2013 10:15:49 AM
Voted for Nosepass/Probopass. They are both disgusting.
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#77Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/19/2013 10:20:10 AM
I'm surprised the literal blob with a ":)" on it isn't winning this.

While I personally don't have any problem with it, it's practically the definition of "uncreative"
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#78adamoldenPosted 2/19/2013 10:24:42 AM
Fierce_Deity777 posted...

While I personally don't have any problem with it, it's practically the definition of "uncreative"

Yea but Ditto is an amazing anti-lead, scout, counter, and well, can be anything you need him to be if you can predict well. Someone DD or QD and create an uber wrecking mon, switch in Ditto with Quickpowder and bam, you get the boosts and first move to take their poke out and proceed to own everything. Only one better at it is Mew, since you can catch them by surprise if they think your running an offensive Mew with BoltBeam, but you have transform on there as the 4th move.
#79moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:27:03 AM
adamolden posted...

Yea but Ditto is an amazing anti-lead, scout, counter, and well, can be anything you need him to be if you can predict well. Someone DD or QD and create an uber wrecking mon, switch in Ditto with Quickpowder and bam, you get the boosts and first move to take their poke out and proceed to own everything. Only one better at it is Mew, since you can catch them by surprise if they think your running an offensive Mew with BoltBeam, but you have transform on there as the 4th move.

This poll is purely regarding the actual aesthetic design of the Pokemon.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#80adamoldenPosted 2/19/2013 10:28:22 AM
moneyman82 posted...
adamolden posted...

This poll is purely regarding the actual aesthetic design of the Pokemon.

Truuuuuuuue so let me add that his simplicity is ironic considering out complex he truly is...