This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With spotpass...

#1EnferolunosPosted 2/19/2013 9:48:35 AM
It would be cool if there were surprise wifi events.
Normally, since you have to actively download them, instead of just a passive connection to the internet, they have to be announced, but I think it would be kind of cool if you just woke up one day, and surprise! Blue light on you 3DS, guy standing in the pokemon center, here you go, have a special pokemon.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2adamoldenPosted 2/19/2013 10:06:16 AM
Fire Emblem does this with spotpass levels.. and then they have DLC too.. I can see possible Pokemon content being released as DLC down the line..if nintendo had half a brain theyd do it.. pokemon dlc actually be really cool.. 1.99 for a gen 1 etc starter for example with their dream world ability and u can choose which from a guy in the poke center..or like 3.99 for access to a move trainer (permanent unlocked shop) that can teach really powerful moves for free or a small price to pokemon..like fiery dance for volcarona at earlier level...etc.. or DLC episodes where you can tag team with gym leaders, etc versus new bad guys.. or like Team Rocket DLC.. face off against Giovanni etc ..or DLC with the protagonists from Black/White or B/W 2 and go after N or something...

There's a million things Pokemon could do for DLC and it could all be reasonable.. ppl would willingly pay for access to legandaries or exclusives.. like Mew or something
#3adamoldenPosted 2/19/2013 10:08:42 AM
Or with how Fire Emblem has EXP levels and GOLD levels, they could release Pokemon areas/Dreamworld like areas where you find pokemon that give certain EV training values and with different level areas.. so like level 5-10 zubats here, 10-20 golbats there, 20-30 Crobats over here...etc etc..make it easy for ppl to ev train only one value and not have to run from pokes without that ev value..
#4acety2Posted 2/19/2013 10:12:18 AM
adamolden posted...
Fire Emblem does this with spotpass levels.. and then they have DLC too.. I can see possible Pokemon content being released as DLC down the line..if nintendo had half a brain theyd do it.. pokemon dlc actually be really cool.. 1.99 for a gen 1 etc starter for example with their dream world ability and u can choose which from a guy in the poke center..or like 3.99 for access to a move trainer (permanent unlocked shop) that can teach really powerful moves for free or a small price to pokemon..like fiery dance for volcarona at earlier level...etc.. or DLC episodes where you can tag team with gym leaders, etc versus new bad guys.. or like Team Rocket DLC.. face off against Giovanni etc ..or DLC with the protagonists from Black/White or B/W 2 and go after N or something...

There's a million things Pokemon could do for DLC and it could all be reasonable.. ppl would willingly pay for access to legandaries or exclusives.. like Mew or something

I have a feeling u thought about this alot but never wrote it down until now lol
---
Official Shiny Absol of PokemonX/Y mssg boards :D ACE!!!
3DS Name:Ace 3DS FC:5370-1242-4704
#5adamoldenPosted 2/19/2013 10:14:58 AM
Nah just came up with it.. and I love Fire Emblem..