This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Predictions for the Rest of the Eeveelutions

#1moneyman82Posted 2/19/2013 10:24:43 AM(edited)
All except Gen X follow the pattern of one being super effective against the other.

Gen VI: Fighting & Normal (Sylveon)

Gen VII: Ground & Poison

Gen VIII: Flying & Bug

Gen IX: Steel & Rock

Gen X: Ghost & Dragon (Both the only types that are super effective against themselves, and therefore are in the same class because they are the remaining two that don't have a type left that is super effective against them.)

Thus, Pokemon could end after 10 Generations. Either that or they'll spread it out further (e.g. not having Eeveelutions in Gens III and V). Honestly this format seems perfect to me though, I don't know how on earth I came up with this xD

EDIT: Of course Generations VII through X could be switched up. However I think my Gen X prediction makes a good end to the Eevee chain because it is unlike the others.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/19/2013 10:21:16 AM
I'm gonna go for Flying/Ground this gen, because for whatever reason I'm still not seeing Sylveon as a Normal type.

I mean, it's Nintendo. If they wanted it to be a Normal type, they design it as a larger Eevee
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#3Rogue MuttPosted 2/19/2013 10:22:47 AM
We didn't get any eeveeloutions in Gen 3, how can you assume new ones will show up in every generation from now on?

Just curious.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 2/19/2013 10:22:48 AM
Final Fantasy has been going for thirteen (Fourteen is coming out) and most of those games suck.
You're expecting Pokemon do die at ten when it's amazing. And you're basing the life of a game on a single creature in it.
It's like saying "Metroid is gonna die cuz Zoomers aren't in Prime 3."
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#5moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:22:57 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
I'm gonna go for Flying/Ground this gen, because for whatever reason I'm still not seeing Sylveon as a Normal type.

I mean, it's Nintendo. If they wanted it to be a Normal type, they design it as a larger Eevee

But neither of those are super effective against the other D:
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#6moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:25:26 AM
Rogue Mutt and CakeOfLies - I realized that just as I posted it. It's been fixed :)
---
#7SR71haloPosted 2/19/2013 10:29:35 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Final Fantasy has been going for thirteen (Fourteen is coming out) and most of those games suck.
You're expecting Pokemon do die at ten when it's amazing. And you're basing the life of a game on a single creature in it.

Doesn't FF14 already exist?
---
Now Leave!
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/19/2013 10:33:20 AM
moneyman82 posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...

But neither of those are super effective against the other D:

Yes but one still does hold a type advantage.
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 2/19/2013 10:37:54 AM
SR71halo posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Doesn't FF14 already exist?

I dunno if it does. I thought it wasn't out yet. Whatever. You get my point, though.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#10pokemon2pokerPosted 2/19/2013 10:41:58 AM
I guess I'll post this here too.

This is the absolute perfect Eeveelution duo they could make.

Ground- Soileon
Flying- Soareon

These pokemon are opposites in almost every sense. Their names are practically the same except for 2 letter differences. One has and L while the other has an R; one goes left while the other goes right. One has an A, while the other has an I. What could this mean? Well they both share the same suffix, eon, which begins with the letter E. A is one vowel before E, while I is one vowel after e. Now I'm gonna go ahead and write these 3 vowels vertically.

A
E
I

As you can see A is on top, which symbolizes that Soareon takes to the sky. I being on the bottom symbolizes that Soileon is grounded.

Can anyone think of a more fitting, and perfect eeveelution duo? Everything about this fits perfectly. They're opposites in every sense: ground vs air, left vs righ, up vs down.

nb4thenameonlyfitsforenglish
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 9