This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Predictions for the Rest of the Eeveelutions

#11moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:03:29 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
I guess I'll post this here too.

This is the absolute perfect Eeveelution duo they could make.

Ground- Soileon
Flying- Soareon

These pokemon are opposites in almost every sense. Their names are practically the same except for 2 letter differences. One has and L while the other has an R; one goes left while the other goes right. One has an A, while the other has an I. What could this mean? Well they both share the same suffix, eon, which begins with the letter E. A is one vowel before E, while I is one vowel after e. Now I'm gonna go ahead and write these 3 vowels vertically.

A
E
I

As you can see A is on top, which symbolizes that Soareon takes to the sky. I being on the bottom symbolizes that Soileon is grounded.

Can anyone think of a more fitting, and perfect eeveelution duo? Everything about this fits perfectly. They're opposites in every sense: ground vs air, left vs righ, up vs down.

nb4thenameonlyfitsforenglish

That certainly would be cool. The chances of all of that being right and Gamefreak thinking that deeply however, are probably around 0% :P

Ground and Flying as a duo inherently does not make sense; Eeveelutions have always been released in trios/duos in which one is supereffective against the other; there is no reason for this to suddenly stop. Logically, we must assume that this pattern will continue just as we believe the Sun will rise again as it always has. It is far more likely that this pattern will continue.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#12pokemon2pokerPosted 2/19/2013 5:15:22 PM
This is why they could work as a duo.

Espeon/Umbreon: weak one way, immune the other.
Leafeon/Glaceon: weak one way, neutral the other
Soareon/Soileon: immune one, netrual the other.

The point is that there's no set pattern.

Note: I must admit that I didn't come up with Soileon. I had already come up with Soareon for the flying type and when I saw someone, I believe it was missingno_master, post Soileon for the ground type it all just made too much sense.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 9
#13moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:25:02 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
This is why they could work as a duo.

Espeon/Umbreon: weak one way, immune the other.
Leafeon/Glaceon: weak one way, neutral the other
Soareon/Soileon: immune one, netrual the other.

The point is that there's no set pattern.

Note: I must admit that I didn't come up with Soileon. I had already come up with Soareon for the flying type and when I saw someone, I believe it was missingno_master, post Soileon for the ground type it all just made too much sense.

Well I'd argue that the set pattern is that there has always been the "weak one way" part.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#14Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/20/2013 11:29:09 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
I guess I'll post this here too.

This is the absolute perfect Eeveelution duo they could make.

Ground- Soileon
Flying- Soareon

These pokemon are opposites in almost every sense. Their names are practically the same except for 2 letter differences. One has and L while the other has an R; one goes left while the other goes right. One has an A, while the other has an I. What could this mean? Well they both share the same suffix, eon, which begins with the letter E. A is one vowel before E, while I is one vowel after e. Now I'm gonna go ahead and write these 3 vowels vertically.

A
E
I

As you can see A is on top, which symbolizes that Soareon takes to the sky. I being on the bottom symbolizes that Soileon is grounded.

Can anyone think of a more fitting, and perfect eeveelution duo? Everything about this fits perfectly. They're opposites in every sense: ground vs air, left vs righ, up vs down.

nb4thenameonlyfitsforenglish

MIND = BLOWN

BLOWN = MIND

TOMATO = FRUIT
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#15Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/20/2013 1:38:29 PM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
I mean, it's Nintendo. If they wanted it to be a Normal type, they design it as a larger Eevee

Can't because shiny Flareon.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#16wafflepitarmPosted 2/20/2013 1:41:24 PM
Eevee had Thunder, Water, Fire, Ice, Grass, Dark, Psychic, and that Sylveon thats never identified to a type. So yeah. Why not. Steel and Eevee could work.
---
Why is it always the customers fault when no one buys a companys crappie games? - My username is a joke! Dont take it seriously please -
#17Gamer09ePosted 2/20/2013 2:10:46 PM
I'm going to go with (Light or Normal) type for Sylveon and a Ghost type this generation.
---
Elektra for UMvC 3 and Pac man for SSBWIIU
#18moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:44:02 AM
Bump
---