This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else's Flareon knows Flare Blitz?

#11Kyle1022Posted 2/19/2013 2:51:02 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
You know I meant to say Ninjask. Anyone with a brain would assume as much..

Lol damage control
#12RollerBobPosted 2/21/2013 7:15:09 PM
Flareon needs more than that, pretty sure everyone would agree:
- greatly buff its Defense stat; Flareon doesn't have the speed to act before Rock and Ground types, not to mention that compared to Water, most of the attacks are Physical, in contrast to water which most attacks are special, which Flareon can resist better due to its high Special Defense.

- give it Blaze or Flame Body as abilities; Blaze boosts Fire's power by 1.5 when below 1/3 of HPs. Considering its high attack stat, that would help. Flame Body would also help, as many Rock and Ground attacks are physical, thus if Flareon gets KOed, it might leave a Burn on the opponent, crippling it for the rest of the battle.

- give it more Fire physical attacks; it has only Fire Fang... cheap... Give it Blaze Kick. Think that's moronic to give a ferret a kicking move? Then explain Jolteon's Double Kick please. Flare Blitz would be greatly accepted, especially if Blaze is an available ability. If we're talking brand new attacks, then give it a flaming headbutt, similar to Steel's Iron Head, or a flaming tail slam, similar to Water's Aqua Tail or Steel's Iron Tail.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#13keijimasterPosted 2/21/2013 7:28:22 PM
Kyle1022 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
You know I meant to say Ninjask. Anyone with a brain would assume as much..

Lol damage control

It's a classic move. Make a mistake? Insult everyone else first.
---
You're converting to Xbox over system failure? That's like getting pissed with chemo and deciding to stick with cancer.