This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It just hit me how scary pokemon is

#11UltraOshawottPosted 2/19/2013 9:42:38 PM
You can't imagine how much pain my head is in, from all the constant eye-rolling I've been doing.
---
Games on my Preorder List: N/A
#12Infernus93Posted 2/19/2013 9:48:45 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Maybe it's just me, but I consider Monster Rancher to be the lesser here.

Let me show you something from a reliable source that may convince you:

"Monster Rancher 2 > Pokemon (series)"

My reliable source is that symbol between the two. Pretty much everyone says it's wrong all the time, yet they all keep going back to it!

UltraOshawott posted...
You can't imagine how much pain my head is in, from all the constant eye-rolling I've been doing.

Trust me, I can.

Anyway, yeah. Pokemon is fairly benign by design. You have to dig below the surface to find the creepy stuff (Hypno y u so creepy).
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#13MagikarpRulesPosted 2/19/2013 9:51:35 PM
Infernus93 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Maybe it's just me, but I consider Monster Rancher to be the lesser here.

Let me show you something from a reliable source that may convince you:

"Monster Rancher 2 > Pokemon (series)"

My reliable source is that symbol between the two. Pretty much everyone says it's wrong all the time, yet they all keep going back to it!

UltraOshawott posted...

Trust me, I can.

Anyway, yeah. Pokemon is fairly benign by design. You have to dig below the surface to find the creepy stuff (Hypno y u so creepy).

Well, my source is more reliable than yours, and says Pokemon (series) >Monster Rancher 2.

At this point, there's no possible agreement, so I'll call it a day.
#14Infernus93Posted 2/19/2013 9:54:39 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Well, my source is more reliable than yours, and says Pokemon (series) >Monster Rancher 2.

At this point, there's no possible agreement, so I'll call it a day.

See? That > thing is so wishy washy with it's "facts." I knew this would happen!
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#15elconoMPosted 2/19/2013 9:57:33 PM
First time I was intimidated in Pokemon was while in The Under where some trainer sends out two Wailord at me in a double battle.