This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chespin will ultimately be disappointing

#1fuzi11Posted 2/20/2013 12:56:43 AM
This time all starters are great (except sugimori's design of fennekin: Head too big, neck too long, eyes too big: fan arts are much better) I still will be disappointed by Chespin.

Why? Because in my mind Chespin already evolves into some awesome grass type with a helmet, huge claws and a grass/leaf camouflage inspired by Sandslash.

It probably won't look like that... damn expectations.

I will choose Froakie instead: No expectations for that one. I just like the frog. he's cute.
#2Pizzaman13Posted 2/20/2013 1:10:26 AM
I personally don't think it could be any worse than Samurott and Emboar.
---
"sometimes no matter how much we prepare, boats will sink and that is terrible."
#3fuzi11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:44:22 AM
Pizzaman13 posted...

Samurott was the reason I chose the oshawott line. Oshawott is easily the worst of the bunch. It's purugly.

Though I agree on Emboar
#4NessEggmanPosted 2/20/2013 2:11:14 AM
I thought Emboar and Samurott were awesome...

Also you say the starters are all great, then say one isn't... there's only three! So they're not all great if you think an entire third of them are bad!
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#5Dark_Link92Posted 2/20/2013 3:47:10 AM
I never use the Grass starter, so I'm really looking forward to Chespin. Apart from a few pieces of fanart, I have absolutely no idea what his final evolution will look like, so I really hope its good.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#6wingblade98Posted 2/20/2013 3:50:08 AM
fuzi11 posted...
Pizzaman13 posted...

Samurott was the reason I chose the oshawott line. snivy is easily the worst of the bunch. It's purugly.

Though I agree on Emboar

fix'd
---
As long as there are jimmies, i will rustle them.
Jeff is behind you
#7SupahJemPosted 2/20/2013 4:49:51 AM
I dont have to choose just one starter, thats the great part. Having friends that you trade the starts to then back to you for the win. Makes you spend an hour or two before you can really embark on the game, but its totally worth it when you have all 3 starters around level 11-14 with you. No picking ftw
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#8MephilasPosted 2/20/2013 4:55:51 AM
Chespin is based off of a knight. Even though his first form looks kinda dumb IMO, I bet he has the Samurott effect.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.