This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mystery Dungeon

#11EnferolunosPosted 2/20/2013 11:37:15 AM
I only played blue, and I got really sick of it, never got close to finishing
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12Decon082Posted 2/20/2013 1:30:54 PM
soMEguy_povo posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...
I love me some Mystery Dungeons.

I'm wondering if the new one will be good... I haven't read that much on it, so we'll see.

You really should read up on it now... on paper, the game is excellent, but it's drawing a few big criticisms from the fans. Top of the list is the removal of the hunger mechanic for all but a few challenge dungeons. The laughably small roster (somewhere in the order of 140 catchable 'mons) is also souring a lot of potential players, me included.

Looks pretty though : \

Yeah, it looks amazing! But really, if anything keeps me from buying this game, it will be them not having all of the Pokemon in it like the previous entries in the series.
---
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/
#13KingTumbleweedPosted 2/20/2013 1:33:16 PM
I think the special episodes in Sky made me more sad than the actual ending.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#14fox444fPosted 2/20/2013 1:35:31 PM
Decon082 posted...
soMEguy_povo posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...

I'm wondering if the new one will be good... I haven't read that much on it, so we'll see.

You really should read up on it now... on paper, the game is excellent, but it's drawing a few big criticisms from the fans. Top of the list is the removal of the hunger mechanic for all but a few challenge dungeons. The laughably small roster (somewhere in the order of 140 catchable 'mons) is also souring a lot of potential players, me included.

Yeah, it looks amazing! But really, if anything keeps me from buying this game, it will be them not having all of the Pokemon in it like the previous entries in the series.

it doesn't. there are only a little over 100. and there are only 5 starters. and i cant stand 2 of them lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#15ryudin89Posted 2/20/2013 1:37:26 PM
fox444f posted...
Decon082 posted...
soMEguy_povo posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...

it doesn't. there are only a little over 100. and there are only 5 starters. and i cant stand 2 of them lol

I heard the story was better than rescue team but worse than explorers.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#16BurningFlareX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:38:13 PM
Could someone link me to that game? I don't even know it's name, so I can't really Google it..
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#17SlimeStackPosted 2/20/2013 1:43:41 PM
What's this hunger mechanic about? Would I even notice the game is missing it?

I know the small roster doesn't bother me. It would in the main games but not here.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#18KingTumbleweedPosted 2/20/2013 1:44:05 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Could someone link me to that game? I don't even know it's name, so I can't really Google it..

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon:_Gates_to_Infinity

Gates to Infinity.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#19fox444fPosted 2/20/2013 1:47:39 PM
Wait up. They got rid of the hunger mechanic??? Mystery Dungeon games are already easy enough. Why would they remove one of the only features that could give it a challenge?
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.