The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. So Pokemon Z confirmed?

#1Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/20/2013 11:11:38 AM
Along with Zero w/ Z-Saber.
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#2darkdragongirlPosted 2/20/2013 11:13:31 AM
Pokemon X-2, Y-2
---
DELELELE WHOOP!!
#3samusmuncher2Posted 2/20/2013 11:13:38 AM
Not necessarily, we all thought we were going to get pokemon gray in gen V
---
XBL Gamertag: Teefy
#4Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:14:47 AM
I didn't think we'd get a 'gray'.

I actually did predict we would get sequels from Black and White.
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#5MilsoPosted 2/20/2013 11:52:37 AM
Why would you have predicted that? There was absolutely nothing to suggest they'd break from tradition and pull out sequels. Sure, you can make random guesses, but that's no different from saying the next games are going to be called Harmony and Discord version. Random guesses aren't really predictions.

Secondly, Z has nothing to do with X and Y, at least in the context the games are using the letters, so a Z version doesn't make much sense.

I also don't think they'll go back to making a slightly modified rehash, after the effort they put into making the sequels. It would be too big a step backwards.
---
rawr
#6TheoryGentPosted 2/20/2013 11:54:16 AM
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
Along with Zero w/ Z-Saber.

SHAD UP AND EAT MY MONEY
#7XWolfOPosted 2/20/2013 11:55:44 AM
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. So Pokemon Gray confirmed?

What's that? They're making sequels? What nonsense. Gray is so obvious and logical. They wouldn't do something like that.

Oh, wait...

Why not just wait and see?
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#8PolimarioPosted 2/20/2013 11:56:53 AM
X^2 & Y^2.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#9RM_UltiPosted 2/20/2013 12:00:43 PM
Milso posted...
Why would you have predicted that? There was absolutely nothing to suggest they'd break from tradition and pull out sequels. Sure, you can make random guesses, but that's no different from saying the next games are going to be called Harmony and Discord version. Random guesses aren't really predictions.

Secondly, Z has nothing to do with X and Y, at least in the context the games are using the letters, so a Z version doesn't make much sense.

I also don't think they'll go back to making a slightly modified rehash, after the effort they put into making the sequels. It would be too big a step backwards.

A random guess is completely within the realm of prediction. Also its not random, even if pokemon does not have a history of numbered sequels, plenty of other series do have such a history.
#10pokemega32Posted 2/20/2013 12:03:49 PM
RM_Ulti posted...
A random guess is completely within the realm of prediction. Also its not random, even if pokemon does not have a history of numbered sequels, plenty of other series do have such a history.

That is in no way evidence.

"I believe Pokemon will have numbered sequels this generation because numbered sequels exist in other franchises, despite Pokemon having never had any in the past."

There is no actual evidence there.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.