This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. So Pokemon Z confirmed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. So Pokemon Z confirmed?

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
3 years ago#1
Along with Zero w/ Z-Saber.
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#2
Pokemon X-2, Y-2
DELELELE WHOOP!!

User Info: samusmuncher2

samusmuncher2
3 years ago#3
Not necessarily, we all thought we were going to get pokemon gray in gen V
XBL Gamertag: Teefy

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
3 years ago#4
I didn't think we'd get a 'gray'.

I actually did predict we would get sequels from Black and White.
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."

User Info: Milso

Milso
3 years ago#5
Why would you have predicted that? There was absolutely nothing to suggest they'd break from tradition and pull out sequels. Sure, you can make random guesses, but that's no different from saying the next games are going to be called Harmony and Discord version. Random guesses aren't really predictions.

Secondly, Z has nothing to do with X and Y, at least in the context the games are using the letters, so a Z version doesn't make much sense.

I also don't think they'll go back to making a slightly modified rehash, after the effort they put into making the sequels. It would be too big a step backwards.
rawr

User Info: TheoryGent

TheoryGent
3 years ago#6
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
Along with Zero w/ Z-Saber.

SHAD UP AND EAT MY MONEY

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
3 years ago#7
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. So Pokemon Gray confirmed?

What's that? They're making sequels? What nonsense. Gray is so obvious and logical. They wouldn't do something like that.

Oh, wait...

Why not just wait and see?
I will BURN MY BREAD!

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
3 years ago#8
X^2 & Y^2.
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif

User Info: RM_Ulti

RM_Ulti
3 years ago#9
Milso posted...
Why would you have predicted that? There was absolutely nothing to suggest they'd break from tradition and pull out sequels. Sure, you can make random guesses, but that's no different from saying the next games are going to be called Harmony and Discord version. Random guesses aren't really predictions.

Secondly, Z has nothing to do with X and Y, at least in the context the games are using the letters, so a Z version doesn't make much sense.

I also don't think they'll go back to making a slightly modified rehash, after the effort they put into making the sequels. It would be too big a step backwards.

A random guess is completely within the realm of prediction. Also its not random, even if pokemon does not have a history of numbered sequels, plenty of other series do have such a history.

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
3 years ago#10
RM_Ulti posted...
A random guess is completely within the realm of prediction. Also its not random, even if pokemon does not have a history of numbered sequels, plenty of other series do have such a history.

That is in no way evidence.

"I believe Pokemon will have numbered sequels this generation because numbered sequels exist in other franchises, despite Pokemon having never had any in the past."

There is no actual evidence there.
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. So Pokemon Z confirmed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived