This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Topic #6

#111ChangliniPosted 2/21/2013 6:41:22 AM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Piece frowns.

"Because my parents died before they could name me so when I turned 5, I started looking in a dictionary to name myself. That's a pretty personal question. And for your second question, those were spells. I was trying to repair that transport vehicle." -Piece, looking down.

Petite is shocked at what she opened.

"Oh, wow... I only got this name from my Parents being bullied by a doctor.. I'd say I'm so sorry, but... Well..."

She looks at the truck.

"And on that magic thing, thanks, but you should try to help fight off these thing instead. We're almost done with cleaning this street."

She turns her attention to a Trick ghost that appeared out of a shadow, it's four yellow eyes above and below the pumpkin like mouth on its shining green face looked like it wanted a fight.

"And... A ghost Pokemon turned.. great"

She prepared to fight one of the last few emblem heartless, using the white medical box as her weapon. But then, thanks to the efforts of everyone, the area will be secured just after the group of green ghostly creatures are done for.

Taking notice at the lull, Arckson shouts at Jace, Poli, Piece, Martini, Sonya, and others.

Arckson---"I know you're all fighting, but there's a bigger problem within the library just down the street! My team will keep guard of this area."
#112TVirusPredatorPosted 2/21/2013 6:38:18 AM
willingmess posted...
clipboardman was wandering around in awe of the battle

clipboardman: my my... genius! I can't imagine the money it would take to do all this! but if this turns into the hit I think it will be... cha-ching!

suddenly, he stumbles across pryce fighting some heartless.

clipboardman: hiya prycey baby! how's it going? hmmm?

pryce quickly finishes off the enemy.

pryce: uggghhh... what do you want......

clipboardman: me? want something? noooo..... I just wanted to check in and see how my star was doing!

pryce: ugggghhhh I'm nobody's star....

clipboardman: not according to this contract you signed!

pryce grabs it away quickly and rips it up.

clipboardman: nuh uh uh! you can't get away that easily... the contract is only voidable by ME.

pryce: fine then... looks like I'm gonna have to persuade you to change your mind.

clipboardman: I'm afraid I won't back down no matter what.

pryce: uggghhh fine.... but you forced me to.

he rears back ready to punch the clipboardman away, when a sudden shining occurs. pryce however is midway through his punch... it lands... on a soft rubbery blue skin. clipboardman is knocked backwards, only to come careening back twice as fast, knocking pryce into a tree. pryce looks where he just was and only has one thing to say.

pryce: oh ****...... he's a wobbuffet.

he quickly gets down

clipboardman, as clueless as ever turns back to human

clipboardman: wow, those were some weird special effects. I felt just like I was a wobbuffet there. I can't believe they were so detailed! (salivating) this movie's gonna make millions-no billions !

pryce: those weren't sp- wait yes... they were special effects! top of the line too!

clipboardman: and I'll be seeing you later, after recording finishes up!

(I hope I didn't mess up pryce again.....)

Again, I thought we established that Pryce and Sonya didn't sign the contract.
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#113XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 7:03:11 AM(edited)
Piece turns her focus to the Heartless.

Blessed plane that causes evil to fall,
Help my friends with a stalwart wall!

A wall of gentle light appears in front of Poli and Sonya.

Martini used a bow of fire to rain burning arrows on the Heartless. Pryce was doing some weird hack-and-slash style swordsmanship that somehow looked really flashy. Mephistopheles used dark magic. Any Heartless that touched Piece's wall was incinerated.

Then a Trick Ghost appeared.

"Can't we get a break?" -Martini.

Sugar and Spice danced into the area, scattering Seed Bombs. They saw the Trick Ghost and ran in the opposite direction.

After the Trick Ghost was done, Arckson told everyone to get to the Library.

I wonder... If they have records of past eternities?
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#114ChangliniPosted 2/21/2013 7:39:15 AM(edited)
As the battle against the heartless raged in again, now without the need of another TSIS rally, thanks to the efforts of Poli, Sonya, Uka-6, , Martini, Mephistopheles, and countless others.

Within the center of the city, where the grey concrete met with the green trees that grew out from under, past the sprawling townhouses where the lights were still on, and within the large center park area, there stood a library

One only being defended by knowledgable embers of the guard, like Prondle, was standing behind five that were fighting against a large, nameless creature.

Even though Goodmam's presence was enough to keep the smaller heartless creatures at bay, the large dark purple one thrived within his presence. For it too, was a member of the background, but more from the shadows of darkness, than the space of everywhere.

Knowing that the Purplish black creature, whose yellow glowing eyes left a line of red as it swiftly moved around, pouncing on anyone it could find, was being empowered by the presence of the entity. Ycre took action.

Ycre-----"Prindle, you're gonna have to take Goodman into the library building, we ca-"

He dodges the beast, as it tried to pounce on him from put of the shadow around them. But, missing Ycre caused it to hit the two grunts, knocking them out.

Goodman the envelopes them within his veil, waiting for someone to take action.

Prindle---"You're right on that note, too bad Uka-6 had bigger magicarp to fry."

With that, he leaves Ycre, to check up on Goodman, and the grunts.
Letting the entity envelope them, making then fade into the background, and reveal themselves within the well dressed, strangely quite library.

All the while, Ycre took notice at the pink hearts floating into the will-O-wisp lighted sky, only to dissappear as they float up, touching the burning clouds.

[only emblem heartless(pitch black ones are pure blood) give off the pink hearts once defeated, right?]
#115XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 8:17:07 AM(edited)
They arrive at the library and see Ycre and a wolf-like Heartless.

"Looks like Yolk's in a bind." -Martini, getting names wrong.

"Poli, Sonya, Mephy, and Jace should stay and help. Piece and Pryce, come with me." -Martini.

The trio go inside the library.

Within 5 minutes, Pryce is left to explore on his own when Martini and Piece start reading books.

"Are you sure this is the time for that?" -Pryce.
---
#116protobakurionPosted 2/21/2013 8:45:29 AM
What has happened so far?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#117Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:56:51 AM(edited)
When 5 Dark Vessels merge into one,
The Heir of Darkness shall set down the Sun.
In the pitch-black Darkness with all hope lost,
Fights 5 bold heroes, lead by the Light Frost.

Those words echoed in Poli's mind as he helped the fight against the large Heartless.

What do they mean?

It struck from the shadows, silent and powerful. Poli focused a Fusion Flare and thrust it into the Sky to light up the area. Shadows fled as the Flare illuminated the area.

Heh, lets see how you like fighting on our terms, creature.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#118GarioshiPosted 2/21/2013 8:47:24 AM
Luke: Hey! Help us out here! We're fighting off this wolf-thing!

Asch: Please, help.
___
I have a good idea for finishing off the Heartless. It'll be hilarious.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#119XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 8:48:10 AM
protobakurion posted...
What has happened so far?
---

Read the topic. It's not that long.
---
#120willingmessPosted 2/21/2013 8:48:47 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...
clipboardman was wandering around in awe of the battle

clipboardman: my my... genius! I can't imagine the money it would take to do all this! but if this turns into the hit I think it will be... cha-ching!

suddenly, he stumbles across pryce fighting some heartless.

clipboardman: hiya prycey baby! how's it going? hmmm?

pryce quickly finishes off the enemy.

pryce: uggghhh... what do you want......

clipboardman: me? want something? noooo..... I just wanted to check in and see how my star was doing!

pryce: ugggghhhh I'm nobody's star....

clipboardman: not according to this contract you signed!

pryce grabs it away quickly and rips it up.

clipboardman: nuh uh uh! you can't get away that easily... the contract is only voidable by ME.

pryce: fine then... looks like I'm gonna have to persuade you to change your mind.

clipboardman: I'm afraid I won't back down no matter what.

pryce: uggghhh fine.... but you forced me to.

he rears back ready to punch the clipboardman away, when a sudden shining occurs. pryce however is midway through his punch... it lands... on a soft rubbery blue skin. clipboardman is knocked backwards, only to come careening back twice as fast, knocking pryce into a tree. pryce looks where he just was and only has one thing to say.

pryce: oh ****...... he's a wobbuffet.

he quickly gets down

clipboardman, as clueless as ever turns back to human

clipboardman: wow, those were some weird special effects. I felt just like I was a wobbuffet there. I can't believe they were so detailed! (salivating) this movie's gonna make millions-no billions !

pryce: those weren't sp- wait yes... they were special effects! top of the line too!

clipboardman: and I'll be seeing you later, after recording finishes up!

(I hope I didn't mess up pryce again.....)

Again, I thought we established that Pryce and Sonya didn't sign the contract.

it's not a knock against any character, it just happens, when he wants somebody to sign, he literally dazes them with his speech pattern and while they are almost unconscious he gets them to sign.... I don't plan for him to actually do much... just be a comic relief.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon