This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Topic #6

#191willingmessPosted 2/21/2013 4:52:21 PM
I just wanted to say something....

when will froze to death, it was because of his youth and lack of experience... kyogre, while less resourceful, does not share these traits, in other words, he has complete domination over water.... and he knows exactly how to use that.... especially to prevent himself from being frozen..... kyogre is very dangerous right now.... but he's by no means invincible or anything.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#192Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:07:53 PM(edited)
Poli descended upon Spear Pillar, charging up his energy to freeze Sinnoh.

As Poli was doing this, a figure watched from the heavens.

Hmm. It seems the dark forces have corrupted the Light Frost...yet again. This though, appears to be forced though.

I am probably correct in assuming someone will come to my realm to collect Angel's Blood, the item that can dispel the darkness of hearts.

I will find the finest Angel to be the donor. I expect those two soon.

The figure walked away into the clouds.

Meanwhile, Dark-Poli was smiling, seeing the winds freeze Sinnoh. And up here, atop Mt. Coronet, he could see everything.

Poli-D ---- "And so, Sinnoh's entered my Ice Age. I feel like building a castle. And Ice Castle! Perfect for a being of ice, like myself. I I know the perfect spot!"

Poli took off for Unova's Giant Chasm.
_____

Free cookie to whoever can guess the figure.

EDIT: Chandler, Sonya doesn't know Tyler and Erika. She never met them.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#193Chandler014Posted 2/21/2013 5:08:19 PM
Polimario posted...
Poli descended upon Spear Pillar, charging up his energy to freeze Sinnoh.

As Poli was doing this, a figure watched from the heavens.

Hmm. It seems the dark forces have corrupted the Light Frost...yet again. This though, appears to be forced though.

I am probably correct in assuming someone will come to my realm to collect Angel's Blood, the item that can dispel the darkness of hearts.

I will find the finest Angel to be the donor. I expect those two soon.

The figure walked away into the clouds.

Meanwhile, Dark-Poli was smiling, seeing the winds freeze Sinnoh. And up here, atop Mt. Coronet, he could see everything.

Poli-D ---- "And so, Sinnoh's entered my Ice Age. I feel like building a castle. And Ice Castle! Perfect for a being of ice, like myself. I I know the perfect spot!"

Poli took off for Unova's Giant Chasm.
_____

Free cookie to whoever can guess the figure.

The Girl, Angelica that ElinorAngel Introduced?
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#194ChangliniPosted 2/21/2013 5:09:52 PM(edited)
Can't do anything right now, but just to make it clear, in my situation room post about Hoenn, I posted about Poli destroying the space rocket launching base.

If I ever find the time in the next hour, I'll post a small recap:

And yes, Jace Is with Ycre(who's trying to recover from being absorbed by that heartless in front of the library), and Zenon is being questioned by Petite on what's up.
#195Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:09:40 PM
@Chandler

Nope.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#196Chandler014Posted 2/21/2013 5:10:14 PM
Polimario posted...
@Chandler

Nope.

Drat.
---
#197TVirusPredatorPosted 2/21/2013 5:12:09 PM
"So, you ready to teleport to heaven?" Mephistopheles said, obviously taunting Pryce.

"Mel, I've cut you in half more times than I care to count, and you got used to that. Far as I'm concerned, me getting used to teleporting is your chance to get even with me. Just hang back, shut up, and watch the fireworks."

"Well, when you put it that way..." the demon said with a smile on his face.

And with that, the three started the ritual to get Pryce and Mephistopheles into heaven.
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#198protobakurionPosted 2/21/2013 5:23:28 PM
Jace sat by Ycre's side.

"I know you can pull through this" Jace said.

Jace started to meditate next to Ycre

Ycre is the only person I can trust.

"I will always be here" Jace said.

What Jace thinks will now be italicized.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#199Chandler014Posted 2/21/2013 5:23:35 PM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler and the others looked around about where Poli could be. They found No one who knew.
Tyler: Man, Where is he?
Sonya: He has to be at one of Regions then.
Erika: Yeah, but-
the TV turned to a New channel.
TV Commentator: We Bring you live to this Report.
TV Reporter: We are here at Sinnoh, Which has been Recently Turned into Thick Ice. The Cause of this Appears to be a Kyurem, the same Kyurem that Attacked and Destroyed Cities before, Possibly.
Sonya: Poli!
TV Reporter: The Kyurem has frozen Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, and Now Sinnoh. Unova is the only Region left, and the Kyurem is heading that way now!
It hit Tyler on Poli's Destination.
Tyler: The Giant Chasm.
Erika: Huh?
Tyler: That's where Poli is heading. The Giant Chasm is where Kyurem is Rumored to originally come from, and uses the Chasm to Obtain the Item needed to Change Form! It's also in Unova, and Kyurem is heading to Unova now!
Sonya: Yeah, That's it! It has to be!
Zenon: ...Yeah, I Sense it. He is heading there.
Tyler: Only thing left is to head to Giant Chasm while Mephy and Pryce get the Angel Blood!
Sonya: Yeah!
Tyler: Lets hurry! Before Unova is Turned into a Unovasickle!
Tyler, Erika, Sonya, Zenon, Sky, and Terra leave to head to Unova.
---
#200XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 5:29:58 PM
Meanwhile, Martini twiddles his thumbs.

"So now what? We just sit here and hope Mephy and Pryce get here before Poli screws up his social image again?" -Martini.
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>