This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Topic #6

#201Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:35:26 PM
As Dark Poli walked up to the Giant Chasm, he erected a majestic palace of Ice in it.

Poli-D ---- "Hmm. Needs some guards."

With a waddle of the finger, a thrust into the sky, and a glint in the eyes, legions of Cyrogonal surrounded the palace.

Poli -D ---- "Excellent. Now, should I freeze Unova now...or later? I think later, just to hype up the moment."

Poli entered the palace, and made way up to the throne room at the top. The 4 towers hummed and shot energy down, blocking the path up top.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#202GubbeyPosted 2/21/2013 5:42:14 PM
The Spirit World wasn't as glamourous as one would think.

It was simply a massive desert of silver sand and grey clouds. Peppered all over were doors that seemingly served no purpose, but, when opened, led to another world.

"So, behind one of these doors is Heaven..." Pryce said.

"Uh-huh," Mephistopheles responded. "We just have to keep looking inside each one until we find it."

"So it's all luck then... I've noticed that neither of us are very lucky people... er, entities," Pryce remarked.

"All of our doors are probably going to lead to something horrible," Mephistopheles agreed.

"Good thing we don't rely on luck to survive," Pryce grinned. "Let's do this."
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#203ChangliniPosted 2/21/2013 5:52:19 PM(edited)
protobakurion posted...
Jace sat by Ycre's side.

"I know you can pull through this" Jace said.

Jace started to meditate next to Ycre

Ycre is the only person I can trust.

"I will always be here" Jace said.

What Jace thinks will now be italicized.
---

Monicle glances at Jace(Reactions of everyone else really depends on if you've shifted into a pokemon, or not. I'm assuming you're still a human.), who's meditating along side Ycre's bed.

Honestly, even I wouldn't be stupid enough to go after the case I brought for Goodman, under those circumstances. Still, at least he's alive.

Ms.Octillery----"Monicle!"
Monicle----------"What?!"
Ms.Octillery----"The Guard wants you to start searching on a way to-"

Monicle inturrupts her sentence.

"Poli? That thing destroying Regions? Look, you and I both know that, from the data we collected during that examination of Poli, we already know how to cripple him, mangle him, re-wire his brain, even cripple him to a point where he can only move his eyes. And trust me, you've already seen me do it with that shadow beast that enveloped Ycre."

Ms.Octillery----"Yes, you even found a way to give it a feel for pain, so you could have it experience its claws being ripped out, it's brain being poked at, it's body being paralyzed. Lass, you even found a way to kill it, revive, turn it into a special needs thing, kill it again, revive it again, and finally have it remember the entire process..."

She pauses.

Ms.Octillery----"Too bad-"

Monicle-----------"Too bad what? That I personally numbed the mouth, and tongue, just so we could go through the process without it screaming in pain?!"

Monicle starts shouting.

Monicle-----------"Of course not! Hearing the screams of a child while we go through the process of torturing it would drive us mad. You know WHY?!"

Ms.Octillery-----"Because we know exactly what we are doing?"

Monicle-----------"Yes, for some reason we still haven't found a way to bypass that. Anyways, carry on, I'll be taking the data to the Guard Security building. Honestly, Evalia does know her stuff on Shadow Pokemon... Too bad she'd rather watch the world burn."

Ms.Octillery----"But what about Orre?"

Monicle----------"I'll be sure to ask her about that."

They leave.

[Doing a situation room next, whenever I actually ketch up on the reading.]
#204protobakurionPosted 2/21/2013 5:53:23 PM
I am still an Alakazam.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#205Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:02:37 PM
Sonya was busy thinking.

Since Poli's been corrupted, I wouldn't put it past me that he'd probably not think twice about eating people.

Deoxys -- "You...what are you hinting at?"

If Poli ends up being too hostile to inject the Angel's Blood, or his aura drops the temperature near him too cold, I'm hinting at the fact that one of us may have to be eaten to get the Blood inside him to cure him. And I'll be the one to do so if need be.

Deoxys -- "That's suicide! Not to mention the psychological effects if he finds out your dying breath was inside him!"

Yes...but remember...the crystal.

Deoxys -- "...Right. Just...when you face off..be careful."
---
#206willingmessPosted 2/21/2013 6:04:45 PM
light-gale: so then.... I must deastroy the dark within my heart......

child: that's what I just said!

light-gale: yeah yeah yeah. whatever.....

with that, light gale goes off to finish the job.... she walks and walks for what seem like days, until suddenly, she comes across a pitch-black area of her heart.....

light-gale: reveal yourself!

??????: heheheheh.... I knew it would come to this.... I knew he would compell you to give me up.... but no.... they can't have you....only I can!!!!!

light-gale: I know how you feel about this.... but I'm renouncing your ways... dark-gale..... and I'm here to destroy you!

suddenly... dark-gale flashes in front of her then quickly teleports away.

Dark-gale: I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!!!!!!
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#207XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 6:05:33 PM
Polimario posted...
Sonya was busy thinking.

Since Poli's been corrupted, I wouldn't put it past me that he'd probably not think twice about eating people.

If Poli ends up being too hostile to inject the Angel's Blood, or his aura drops the temperature near him too cold, I'm hinting at the fact that one of us may have to be eaten to get the Blood inside him to cure him. And I'll be the one to do so if need be.

Deoxys -- "That's suicide! Not to mention the psychological effects if he finds out your dying breath was inside him!"

I get a stomach ache ache every time Sonya feeding herself to Poli is mentioned. :(
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#208protobakurionPosted 2/21/2013 6:07:24 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Polimario posted...
Sonya was busy thinking.

I get a stomach ache ache every time Sonya feeding herself to Poli is mentioned. :(

I'm hungry lol
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#209Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:08:14 PM
Polimario posted...
Sonya was busy thinking.

Even though that was the 1st time I introduced her last-ditch effort plan, AKA that?
---
#210XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 6:09:01 PM
Polimario posted...
Polimario posted...
Sonya was busy thinking.

Even though that was the 1st time I introduced her last-ditch effort plan, AKA that?

Didn't Sonya feed her arms to Poli 2 topics ago?
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>