This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pokemon players are the most defensive people ive ever met

#31Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:31:50 PM
person_pitch posted...
i lost you at the second sentence

That's okay! Is there something I can help you understand. What part specifically are you getting lost at?

no, thats quite alright. because your final sentence is the only one that concerns me. whether or not i made an insecure remark to him, the only reason he would have responded insecurely to it was if he himself truly was insecure.

and, for the record, i dont think my words qualify as an insecure remark, when said in the jiving manner with which i so cunningly spoke them.
#32SupahJemPosted 2/20/2013 6:31:57 PM
Well TC, what DID you buy? Because if it was BLOPS2 prepared to get made fun of. I'm sure we can make fun of whatever game you bought
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#33Yargitsu99zPosted 2/20/2013 6:32:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr4IxMgHdDY
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
#34Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 6:32:59 PM
SupahJem posted...
Well TC, what DID you buy? Because if it was BLOPS2 prepared to get made fun of. I'm sure we can make fun of whatever game you bought

i didnt buy anything. all i did was go in to reserve castlevania 3DS
#35person_pitchPosted 2/20/2013 6:33:18 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
person_pitch posted...
i lost you at the second sentence

That's okay! Is there something I can help you understand. What part specifically are you getting lost at?

no, thats quite alright. because your final sentence is the only one that concerns me. whether or not i made an insecure remark to him, the only reason he would have responded insecurely to it was if he himself truly was insecure.

and, for the record, i dont think my words qualify as an insecure remark, when said in the jiving manner with which i so cunningly spoke them.

Alright, cheers!
#36lilaschildkrotePosted 2/20/2013 6:38:39 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
lilaschildkrote posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
I wouldn't responded the way he did, but I would've taken it exactly the same way.

You're right, you probably wouldn't have. You would have maid a few grammatical errors along the way.

Yur right

I guess I'm in the same boat as you now. Oh well.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#37Infernus93Posted 2/20/2013 6:50:02 PM
If he was 35, as you say he appeared, his issue may not be that he was playing Pokemon. There was a time when gaming was not so widely accepted, and anyone who did so was made an outcast of society. Tormented and bullied, it became an awfully touchy subject for those who didn't simply drop the habit altogether.

This is assuming he's always been a gamer, of course.

If not, then yeah, he overreacted; but you're certainly not innocent either.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#38Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:01:42 PM
Infernus93 posted...
If he was 35, as you say he appeared, his issue may not be that he was playing Pokemon. There was a time when gaming was not so widely accepted, and anyone who did so was made an outcast of society. Tormented and bullied, it became an awfully touchy subject for those who didn't simply drop the habit altogether.

This is assuming he's always been a gamer, of course.

If not, then yeah, he overreacted; but you're certainly not innocent either.

maybe not, but im certainly more innocent than he was here
#39EpsteinBarrPosted 2/20/2013 7:02:12 PM
Well you went up to a random guy you didn't know and insulted him about playing a game, no matter how jokingly you said it.
#40Infernus93Posted 2/20/2013 7:17:44 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
maybe not, but im certainly more innocent than he was here

No. He was rude. You were rude and you instigated the whole thing. You may not be an adult (you said he was twice your age, so it's close), but you're certainly old enough to know better.
---
I like Monster Rancher.