This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Register now! RP/CYOA: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

#41Chandler014Posted 2/21/2013 3:53:53 PM
DanTheMan49 posted...
R.I.P. Pokemon Type Islands...
Team: Team Delta
Name: Michael
Pokémon: Scizor
Accessories: Lighter coloration than usual
Bio: Like Lane and Ben, Michael woke up in a dessert transformed into a pokemon. Before, the three were best friends, inseparable.

Partner
Name: Ben
Pokémon: Tyranitar
Accessories: Necklace with tooth.
Bio: Woke up in a dessert with his best friends.

Partner
Name:Lane
Pokémon:gengar
Accessories: Blue eyes
Bio: Also woke up in the desert with Ben and Michael

NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Stole my Tyranitar!!!!!!! (I'm Kidding. I haven't Registered for this yet, because I'm doing the Spirit Signs thing. Just Tyranitar is my Favortite Pokemon. I might not Register for this at all anyways.)
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#42protobakurionPosted 2/21/2013 3:58:35 PM
Can we get a list of Pokemon that have been taken already?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#43willingmessPosted 2/21/2013 4:01:05 PM
I'm not registering.... I just wanted to give ya'll the evil team.

team name: team fart. (you'll see why in a moment)

leader: koffing (evolves to weezing at some point)

partner: wishmur (evolves also)

partner 2: castform..... (this one seems to be stuck in a weird green gaseous cloud)

team logo: a bean with cross-bones.

do with this team what you will.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#44XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 4:04:49 PM
DanTheMan49 posted...
R.I.P. Pokemon Type Islands...

Gone but not forgotten.
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#45RatedRKO7Posted 2/21/2013 8:18:33 PM
Team Dark Empire

Team Leader
Name: Dark
Pokémon: Monferno
Accessories: A black tiara with a ruby in the center is on her head
Bio: She is a princess of the Inferno Volcano Region. She beats to her own drum and is curious. For some reason she loves steel type Pokemon despite scaring most off with her typing.

Partner
Name: Light
Pokémon: Zweilous
Accessories: A purple scarf is around the left head and a green one is around the right one.
Bio: Light is a loose canon and tends to enjoy attacking others so it can feel better about himself. One day he picked a fight with Hazel near the Inferno Volcano Region when he was Deino. Dark (as a Chimchar) stepped in to protect her subjects and beat Light after a serious and well fought battle and he decided to serve as her personal body guard. He may try to kill her or he might love her. No one knows.

Partner
Name: Hazel
Pokémon: Buneary
Accessories: Pink bows on her ears
Bio: She is a subject of Dark after she was saved from Light. She loves Dark with all her heart and helps as much as she can. She wants to be as strong as both Light and Dark so she won't have to trouble Dark to help her.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#46Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/22/2013 12:05:30 AM
Team Name: (Do we need team in the name? Team name is dependent, team are all chivalrous, suggest team names? Team chivalry as backup)

Team Leader(s)
Name: Evo (full name: Evoline, may change to Eve if I don't like it, which is better?)
Pokémon: Umbreon
Accessories: Shiny, utility tail (tail can do many things, for example pick locks an other yet to be revealed things) although no asthaetic change when tail not in use, bow(s) on head
Bio: The emotional core of the team, Evo is one of the leaders. However, when in dungeons she isn't much of a fighter. She is Sky's best friend, and highly intelligent. When they were separated, she fell into depression but was the key member in reuniting the group. She is now always cheery and optimistic, but with a very short temper when it comes to her or we friends.

Team Leader(s)
Name: Sky
Pokémon: Sneasel
Accessories: wears waistcoats, has a pocket watch that has mysterious properties when in a dungeon... Various pieces of technology
Bio: The authoritarian and technical master of the group. Sky was the original link between the friends, and is the light-hearted playful joker. When in dungeons, Sky is a useful ally, an intuitive explorer and a brave fighter. Sky also has a history of mental problems, and is classified as mentally unstable, occasionally having breakdowns in times of high emotional pressure/stress. Despite this, he is always trying to keep the mood high and get the job done.

Partner(s)
Name: Sam
Pokémon: Riolu
Accessories: A bone rush cane,
Bio: Sam is a great fighter, and good with people, making use of her skill with auras. Although she will argue with anyone about anything, she is fun to have around and always up for a challenge. After many years, Sam has developed a special trust from all the group members, especially Evo. Sam doesn't like recalling the past, especially the accident that lead to the break up...

Name: Lachlan
Pokemon: Mareep
Accessories: a backpack he always carries, and various musical instruments
Bio: Lachlan is the quiet member of the group. He first became friends with Sky through a joint interest in music, and although he hasn't been a part of the group long, he is as much of a member as any of the others. Lachlan always carries apparently useless items which, when working with Sky, can be turned into brilliant contraptions. He also, however, carries all the essential supplies, and always has something for any situation. Although quiet, he is a vicious fighter when under serious threat, although he can lose control. He is very knowledgable in all subjects, but socially strange and awkward to those who don't know him.

Team Bio: A team of true adventurers, they have been friends for many years. The friends all care about each other very much, and work well together. When young, Sky, Evo and Sam lived on the same street, and their parents were the best of friends. Their parents had a rescue team together, the best rescue team of their time, so the children spent lots of time together. Lachlan became part of the group a few years later. When the tragic accident occurred, the friends were split up, but managed to find their ways back to each other. As soon as they were old enough, they became a rescue team and aimed to echo and even surpass their parents success. But will the past come back to haunt them...?
----------------------------------
I fell asleep while posting this. Oops... I'm off to school, but I will join in when I get back! Also, apparently Pocket watch (when all one word) is a rude word?
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#47Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/22/2013 6:51:01 AM
Skyward_Sneasel used a Bump Orb!
---
#48ryudin89Posted 2/22/2013 7:47:50 AM
Ahh I hate how I always show up late for these things. And this one I actually had an interest in.

I hate working all week -_-
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#49Skyward_SneaselPosted 2/22/2013 7:49:37 AM
ryudin89 posted...
Ahh I hate how I always show up late for these things. And this one I actually had an interest in.

You can still join!
---
#50fox444fPosted 2/22/2013 7:50:35 AM
ryudin89 posted...

You aren't that far behind. U should join.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.