This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

#151GarioshiPosted 3/1/2013 9:14:15 PM
Team Enigma leaves, running to the Western Forest. As usual, Isaac's feet and Emil's feet crackled with fire and electricity, respectivley.

Isaac: Alright, time to beat the s*** out of some people!

Emil: My favorite! Let's go!
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#152RatedRKO7Posted 3/1/2013 9:16:07 PM
Thanks Fox. Sorry it took so long. I am a slow typer and I randomized every pokemon we encountered so it was interesting.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#153ryudin89Posted 3/1/2013 9:36:02 PM
Alright. I'll start on the next part, I'll try to make sure I don't mess up your characters.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#154ryudin89Posted 3/1/2013 10:07:09 PM
A soft breeze flowed about as the group entered western forest, a soft light from the falling sun casting over wrecked dens and disheveled homes. Aiden shivered slightly as the group was greeted by a complete and eerie silence.

Eve: It's so quiet....
Dark: Strange, outlaws are usually more loud and in your face. There's no one here...
Luca: No bodies either, the residents made it out alive. Shame......
Aiden: Do you think they left?
Light: Nah. If they did then the other outlaws we just beat would have gone with them. They're probably still around here somewhere..

The group continued further into the forest passing broken homes, ruined berry bushes, and a small sign with lewd drawings on it

Blaze: Alright this is getting annoying...WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?
Tricky: Keep it down! What if this is a trap?
Blaze: Please, as if outlaws are that smart...
Aiden: I agree. they're probably just cowering in fear of-*SNAP*
Hazel: Uh.... What was that?

A small, broken string laying by Aiden's foot was they last thing the group noticed before a large net rose from beneath them, bringing them into the air as they dangled off a nearby tree.

Blaze: Wh-what the hell!
Tricky: I told you!
Luca: Well, it looks like outlaws have upgraded from stupid to mildly intelligent.
Dark: This isn't a time for jokes!
Eve: Light! Get your foot off my stomach!
Light: Oh yeah, just give me a sec to wiggle to the other side of the net trap.......

rustling from the bushes could be heard as a roguish audino emerged from the brush, a smirk on his face as he looked up at the trapped explorers. Several other pokemon began to emerge as well, a houndour, shuckle, kirlia, riolu, and aron.

Audino: Well, well.... Look what we done snagged ourselves boys....

--------

I'mma end this here for now and finish it up in the morning. I hope I did a good job with your characters, I wanted to put in more detail and change the text but it's one in the morning.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
#155fox444fPosted 3/1/2013 10:13:49 PM
That was great ryuden. Can't wait to see the next part.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#156GarioshiPosted 3/1/2013 10:18:57 PM
I hope this is okay with you. If not, I can delete it.

Isaac and Emil ran through the forest, looking at all the mayhem and destruction

Isaac: Why did this happen? I'll bet there's someone behind all this...

Emil: I can't wait break his kneecaps. With a wrench.

Isaac: Are you oka-

Emil holds up a wrench.

Emil: Specifically this wrench.

Isaac: Where did you get tha-Whoa, what happened here? Emil, go after the Pokemon on the ground, I'll cut the Pokemon in the net down.

Emil: On it.

Isaac used the stored Blaze Kick to propel himself up in the air, where he slashed the net with his talons. Emil used Shock Wave on the outlaws, making them faint in the process. Isaac joined in by spitting a few Flamethrowers. Soon, all the outlaws were fainted.
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#157RatedRKO7Posted 3/1/2013 11:14:13 PM
Quote:I hope this is okay with you. If not, I can delete it.

Isaac and Emil ran through the forest, looking at all the mayhem and destruction

Isaac: Why did this happen? I'll bet there's someone behind all this...

Emil: I can't wait break his kneecaps. With a wrench.

Isaac: Are you oka-

Emil holds up a wrench.

Emil: Specifically this wrench.

Isaac: Where did you get tha-Whoa, what happened here? Emil, go after the Pokemon on the ground, I'll cut the Pokemon in the net down.

Emil: On it.

Isaac used the stored Blaze Kick to propel himself up in the air, where he slashed the net with his talons. Emil used Shock Wave on the outlaws, making them faint in the process. Isaac joined in by spitting a few Flamethrowers. Soon, all the outlaws were fainted.

@Garioshi

My only problem is you took down the outlaws by yourself. It made us look incompetent.
---
Got it memorized? - Axel
#158DanTheMan49Posted 3/2/2013 5:28:34 AM
I demand my villain be used eventually!
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears
#159ryudin89Posted 3/2/2013 7:42:18 AM
*Comes to make next part*
*already sees a following part*

Uhhhhhhhh... OK!

DanTheMan49 posted...
I demand my villain be used eventually!

What was your villain's name again and what pokemon is it?
---
#160OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:45:03 AM
Man, I haven't made a part in quite a while...
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman